You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Someone has asked DaveK what he means about hating Liverpool more than living Everton.

Heres another posters answer.

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £30m
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
New #12,258
I’m having trouble actually putting some sort of scenario to this “hate Liverpool more than love Everton scenario” but here goes. The RS are gonna get relegated, we are gonna win the League going into the final game of the season. We’re playing the RS rivals for relegation. Beat them and we’re Champions and the RS stay up. Lose and we finish runners up and the RS get relegated. To me and most other Blues would obviously be for us to win. But if you hate them more than love us, it would men youd rather see them relegated? Genuinely don’t know how this can be quantified, obviously we all want them to lose, but surely not at our expense?
We require a period of success in which time they become irrelevant for it to make it clear that we could win that without it being any more than an academic question. That's the ideal scenario. However...

Bitter blue? They stole the name of our city and sullied it. They killed those poor Italian lads and forced people out of their homes. Their countless acts of thuggery that continues to this day. Everton were created for the benefit and well being of the people of Liverpool; they were a crass creation to make money for some opportunistic businessman. When people were hurt, we stood respectively behind them whilst they sang songs about young men dying in the snow in Munich. At every instance they have behaved deplorably. For the greater good, they need to be purged - unfortunately, the generations that know them to be a 2nd division team are disappearing now. We need to be done with their media infiltration and their deplorable manager turning with loathing when they don't get their way and their despicable racism. 

What we need in charge is someone like Sir Alex Ferguson who will revel in knocking them off their perch. Not just for the good of Everton, but the good of Liverpool.

I don't whats sadder , the shite that some bellends post on GOT or reds that get  incensed about it . The majority of blues are just scousers like most of us that have the misfortune to support the wrong team although some on here would have us believe they're all the devils spawn.  Have some perspective ffs.

• Upvote 4

This is why I pray that we win the league. It will genuinely end most of them. Grown men will cry, wet themselves and fly into a homicidal rage. The Everton wives should be evacuated to the Lake District. They never ever shut up about us. They just go on about things that happened a hundred years ago and throw in the odd irrelevant opinion about their fans and club being more upstanding that them.

I will never shut the fuck up about it if we win the league because that's all they have to beat us with, even though the irrelevant twats have won fuck all for years yet still think they are bigger than Real Madrid. Fuck them the stupid twats.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

I don't whats sadder , the shite that some bellends post on GOT or reds that get  incensed about it . The majority of blues are just scousers like most of us that have the misfortune to support the wrong team although some on here would have us believe they're all the devils spawn.  Have some perspective ffs.

They aren't.  They invite Mancs into their pub like some Uncle Tom and let them sing shite about scousers. 

They hate us more than anything and they get nastier every year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

This is why I pray that we win the league. It will genuinely end most of them. Grown men will cry, wet themselves and fly into a homicidal rage. The Everton wives should be evacuated to the Lake District. They never ever shut up about us. They just go on about things that happened a hundred years ago and throw in the odd irrelevant opinion about their fans and club being more upstanding that them.

I will never shut the fuck up about it if we win the league because that's all they have to beat us with, even though the irrelevant twats have won fuck all for years yet still think they are bigger than Real Madrid. Fuck them the stupid twats.

I'll preface this with the caveat that it's still a big if as there's 19 games to play. 

But, if we win the league, I was of the mindset to fuck what everybody else thinks about it. I'll just be concentrating on my own buzz, the buzz of fellow reds and praising the players etc. But, I'm not sure that I won't be able to rub it in with these bitter fuckers. The fuuuuuummmmmme will be epic. A total fucking meltdown.  

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

They aren't.  They invite Mancs into their pub like some Uncle Tom and let them sing shite about scousers. 

They hate us more than anything and they get nastier every year.

Its does get nastier every year you're right. Make me sad not angry but it's still a minority that are extreme in their hatred imo. They are fully entitled to hope we fail 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Imagine being a grown man so obsessed with a rival football team that you end up topless, ranting and videoing yourself cracking eggs over your head in your fucking kitchen.

Its Taxi Driver 2: Are yous lookin at me redshite?

On 12/26/2018 at 8:51 PM, Doctor Troy said:

Everton win 5-1 away probably for the first time since 1987 but they are more arsed about Salah diving and a conspiracy to keep them out of the top six because Niasse got done for it last season.

They're making videos about it. 

Weird, weird fuckers.

efc

Player Valuation: £225k

25 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Its does get nastier every year you're right. Make me sad not angry but it's still a minority that are extreme in their hatred imo. They are fully entitled to hope we fail 

That's the thing about if we win the league: the half-decent ones will grumble, then get on with their lives; the DaveKs and the egg-crackers will never recover. 

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They've scored 182 goals more than us. They have existed for 14 years longer than us.

So, did they only score 13 goals a season in their Anfield days?

Or are they just a bit poo?

Yeah worked that out too Mal. In our first 4 seasons we scored over 300 goals but only 51 counted because the rest wasn't in division 1.

Real established in 1902, Barça in 1899 and it goes on.

No club like Juve or Bayern would get anywhere near the list because Serie A started in 1930 and the Bundesliga started in 1963.

Desperate times call for desperate measures it seems.

• Upvote 2