You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Radio phone in this morning, presenter puts it to bloo on the phone that Everton should have moved twenty years ago when the had the chance (Kings Dock?) as the current ground was out of date that long ago,

bloo: “I don’t know how much that would have made a difference, the ground has always been called the Old Lady”.

Rewriting history comes as second nature doesn’t it.

Must have got some funny looks in 1892 when they were calling their new ground old.

My brother is an Evertonian as many off you know he's in my house now I've been sorting out a few things on his phone as he doesn't do tech very well , the Everton group on WhatsApp which he's in has obviously gone mental I've seen at least 2 messages on there saying they are getting Gallagher from Chelsea. 

Straight away some on there saying great he's head and shoulders above the shithouse Gordon they just can't help themselves can they 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Chelsea need to re-coup some cash somehow. 

F452917B-C533-494F-8283-7996A32DDDDC.png

There’s a YouTube vid on the GOT thread about the Rennes lad I can’t be bothered trying to spell, and he looks absolutely garbage.

here for those who want to see the great new hope…

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

My brother is an Evertonian as many off you know he's in my house now I've been sorting out a few things on his phone as he doesn't do tech very well , the Everton group on WhatsApp which he's in has obviously gone mental I've seen at least 2 messages on there saying they are getting Gallagher from Chelsea. 

Straight away some on there saying great he's head and shoulders above the shithouse Gordon they just can't help themselves can they 

One of my blues friends has already said Dyche gets more points than Klopp between now and end of season.

24 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Did he offer any money for his bold claim 

I was going to offer a bet, loser pays £10 per point difference however considering how we're are at the moment I'm saying nothing, just laughing at how everything they do gets measured against us.

How about say nothing, let the man do his job and see where you are at end of the season rather than chatting shite.

• Like 1