You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

One of my blues friends has already said Dyche gets more points than Klopp between now and end of season.

I wouldn't be surprised.

They'll be fine now, the bastards, he'll do a good job for them no doubt. Probably exactly what they need.

The years of blaming Heysel, the day to day bitterness, the anti the colour red mania, the arse licking of mancs, the paranoia of a RS pro media and RS pro Premier league and FA, the hatred towards Liverpool football club and its fans and now; it's come to this - their future, their misguided assumption that the top league of the land, warrants an Everton - is in the hands of a Liverpool fan and only a Liverpool fan can save them now.

It is a poetically beautiful thing. 

I'm glad they got Dyche. He had Burnley in freefall before the got fucked off - and he was coaching a squad that worked for him. A bunch of predominantly home nations players, no 'stars' and a few journeymen pros without ego who actually tried. . At the shit tip he's got a few wayward kids like Lewin and Davies who might give him pronoun challenges, a couple of foreign players who believe they are  better than they actually are ... better than where they are ,,, and a fan base that will wipe their snot in his wife's hair if they don't beat Arsenal on Saturday.

I'm happy he's 'at the wheel'. He's shite and I fully expect him to keep up the abysmal standards of his predecessors. When your best last hope is Dyche then you really don't have much of a hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I'm glad they got Dyche. He had Burnley in freefall before the got fucked off - and he was coaching a squad that worked for him. A bunch of predominantly home nations players, no 'stars' and a few journeymen pros without ego who actually tried. . At the shit tip he's got a few wayward kids like Lewin and Davies who might give him pronoun challenges, a couple of foreign players who believe they are  better than they actually are ... better than where they are ,,, and a fan base that will wipe their snot in his wife's hair if they don't beat Arsenal on Saturday.

I'm happy he's 'at the wheel'. He's shite and I fully expect him to keep up the abysmal standards of his predecessors. When your best last hope is Dyche then you really don't have much of a hope.

‘Pronoun challenges’ haha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

The years of blaming Heysel, the day to day bitterness, the anti the colour red mania, the arse licking of mancs, the paranoia of a RS pro media and RS pro Premier league and FA, the hatred towards Liverpool football club and its fans and now; it's come to this - their future, their misguided assumption that the top league of the land, warrants an Everton - is in the hands of a Liverpool fan and only a Liverpool fan can save them now.

It is a poetically beautiful thing. 

Rafa got the points that saved them last season.

On 30/01/2023 at 01:26, Fallen Angel said:

No red should be laughing at our neighbours given that lethargy and arrogance have allowed LFC to sink to the lowly level we currently occupy.

We play them them on the 13th, and they WILL be the team celebrating at the end of that. Simply put, they’ll fight while we cower like we’ve done all 

The only thing worth a shite in football at the moment is the ability to laugh at Everton. You take that away there's nothing left. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Dychebag training his players to kick shit out of the opposition.

"...with match socks or trousers'. Now, as any linguistic or analytical philosopher could have told Sean, this imprecision of language causes needless confusion. You never caught G E Moore, for example, sending his students out for a kickabout in Trinity's Great Court with the instructions, 'Put the ball in the back of the net,' because he was well aware that there were two nets, and one of them was for keeping the ball out of, and, besides which, the back of the net as such was only one of several perfectly acceptable options once the ball had passed by (on the desired side of) the uprights. Once Sean becomes fully apprised of the sartorial impetuosity of, say, Dominic Calvert-Lewin or Tom Davies, he most certainly will not continue talking about training in 'trousers'.

EiCWRamX0AIB6Zi.jpg

And where the flipping feck d'you think you're going?

Training, Boss.

Right - eat some worms!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

The only thing worth a shite in football at the moment is the ability to laugh at Everton. You take that away there's nothing left. 

Hear that. My blue mate went from seeing Dyche as a step backwards, repeating the short-term thinking error of hiring Fat Sham; to him being ‘The practical option’ after he was appointed.