You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hmmmm

All seems fairly obvious to me as to why Ferguson has clearly and happily talked himself into a fine and berating from the FA. The press will have a go at him, the FA will have a go, and the refs association will have a go. And no one will talk about the blatant cover up of Rooney anymore.

Double that up with how he will put huge pressure on the ref in our game to make sure any penalty decision against the Mancs is given that extra seconds thought by the ref, leaving it too late to award and the match playing on, and I’d say that Ferguson has done a pretty good job with his post match rant.

Be afraid, be very afraid. His rant will have an effect on the game on Sunday.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted Vidic isn't playing on Sunday.

Assuming you are been serious, I take it you haven't been watching Man Utd at all then this season?

Short of Nani getting injured, Vidic been out is the best bit of news we could have got. He has held that ramshackle defence together almost single handedly this season. On top of that, he will have been delighted to be coming to Anfield knowing he doesn't have to face Torres. Nope, I'm bloody delighted he is out.

It'd be nice if the King put a few comments out there to counter the predictable pressure that the ref will be put under by the scum in the run up to sunday. If memory serves me right kenny used to be one of the best in the mind game wars and prob still is.

It'd be nice if the King put a few comments out there to counter the predictable pressure that the ref will be put under by the scum in the run up to sunday. If memory serves me right kenny used to be one of the best in the mind game wars and prob still is.

I was thinking something similar this morning. His press conference will be even more interesting than usual this week. Might be an opportune time to remind the public of the dodgy penalty and red card incidents in the FA Cup game.

With no Vidic and the fact that United have only won 4 out of 14 away league games this season, we should go in all guns blazing on Sunday.

I'm sure he will.

Comments along the lines of the red card O'Shea should have got at Old Trafford against us & Neville should have got at Stoke, commenting on how he doesn't understand how Slur Alax can keep a straight face when commenting on David Luiz while defending Rooney 3 days earlier, coupled with the soft penality they got in the FA Cup should do the trick.

A more personable 'Rafa Rant', if you wish.

I'm sure Torres held up five fingers when the mancs started singing "you scouse b*****d".

I'm also sure they were singing (to the tune of We won it 5 times).....

Do what we want

We'll do what we waaaaant

We're Man utd

We'll fucking do what we want

Just after rooney opened the scoring

Just somes up the arrogance over the FA and stuff.

Taggart has some fucking cheek, but we all knew he'd come out with the like of that. Anyone see Rooney's dive about 30 seconds before he scored? Not one word about it from the commentators either.

This is the one I was talking about. They scored about half a minute after the dive, the ref clearly sees this and doesn't book him.

[YOUTUBE]zDbIr3DILNc[/YOUTUBE]

Torres feeling the love from the cfcnet forum:

Last night's performance from Torres reminded me SO much of Shevchenko. Poor touch, looked weak in tackle, lacked confidence and generally looked out of place in the team. We're having the exact same arguements about Torres as we did with Sheva. The same excuses, "He'll get better with time, he needs the service, he's adapting to our way of playing, discussions about how best to accomadate 2 strikers".

I do have faith that Torres will come good (I said the same about Sheva) and he will start scoring but he really needs to start showing a bit more effort and confidence. Look at the difference between Torres and Saurez, Saurez looks pacey, energetic, tricky and looks like he's going to score.

Just put your foot through the ball Nando!

And they still have his sulks to look forward to.

And a response to that post:

Agree with every word of this. I am really, really worried about Torres and would be surprised if he scores more than a couple of prem goals this season.

When he sees the whites of the keepers eyes he has this little moment of hesitation. Everything just stops for a millisecond. That is never good in striker and it is a habit he has to break. Big question is ,how long do we wait and keep patience. Until fourth place has gone ? Time and games is something we dont have a lot of.

Were any of us expecting him to be this ring rusty? And if so what are the reasons exactly?

They obviously haven't been watching him this season. maybe only their match.

This is the one I was talking about. They scored about half a minute after the dive, the ref clearly sees this and doesn't book him.

[YOUTUBE]zDbIr3DILNc[/YOUTUBE]

It says much that even his fellow United players don't shout for a penalty, and carry on as though nothing has happened.