You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH HAVE JUST SEE BIG CRISSY AND MAD MARTY IN THE NEWZ BAR THEY HAVE JUST SHOWED ME SOME PAPER WORK THEM TO CUNTS HAVENT GOT A LEG TO STAND ON

Did they wrap their arms around you and say "Yoush ish our fuckshin besht mate, yoush ish" ?

Its a tricky one. You would expect it to certainly bring the feel good factor back and it's what dreams are made of. However we need someone in for the long term with fresh ideas and signings that are here for the long haul.

Whilst i wouldn't expect Kenny to make any rash / woeful signings, the last thing we want is stops gaps and then a new manager having to rebuild in the summer. The rebuilding must start now.

This. So much this.

If Roy's going to go - let's bring in someone for the relative long term who can start building the team as he wants it.

Absolutely no point bringing in someone (and presumably backing them with transfer funds) and then getting rid of him again a year later.

We all knew the boot didn't fit, didn't we.

I could see the rationale and appeal behind appointing Kenny Dalglish being brought in whilst going through a sales process, but I'd be similarly interested to hear why the likes of Pellegrini for instance were discounted.

I see Hodgson getting until Christmas to turn things around. I believe we'll be somewhere around mid-table by then. The only way he'll go beforehand is if we have a catastrophic series of results.

Brace yourself.

I'm liking Broughton more & more with each passing day.

He also said this: Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton has revealed that the Merseyside club looked all over the world for a billionaire owner like Roman Abramovich at Chelsea or Sheikh Mansour at Manchester City, but all to no avail. Scousers hawk themselves all over the world like a cheap whore...

The club have instead concluded a deal in principle with New England Sports Ventures although the high court must decide next week whether the proposed sale will go through or not. They've had to settle for another bunch of Yanks who haven't got a pot to piss in but hope to make a quick buck...

However, speaking to ESPNsoccernet Broughton admitted that he had searched the globe but had been unable to find a mega rich investor willing to buy the club. No one's stupid enough to throw money at a club that's living in the past and going down faster than John O'Shea in the showers...

"We searched the world looking for another owner like the ones at Chelsea and Manchester City. With all of Liverpool's traditions (murdering Italians, robbing cars and whingeing so much that they've gone hypersonic), heritage, history and powerful global brand, I must admit I thought it would be possible to find one,” he explained. Deluded isn't in it! Plus I thought our owners were only in it for the money...? Hmm.

"We hoped for someone who wanted a 'trophy asset', but having scoured the world without finding one, the conclusion is that there are no more Romans [Abramovich] out there.

He also said this: Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton has revealed that the Merseyside club looked all over the world for a billionaire owner like Roman Abramovich at Chelsea or Sheikh Mansour at Manchester City, but all to no avail. Scousers hawk themselves all over the world like a cheap whore...

The club have instead concluded a deal in principle with New England Sports Ventures although the high court must decide next week whether the proposed sale will go through or not. They've had to settle for another bunch of Yanks who haven't got a pot to piss in but hope to make a quick buck...

However, speaking to ESPNsoccernet Broughton admitted that he had searched the globe but had been unable to find a mega rich investor willing to buy the club. No one's stupid enough to throw money at a club that's living in the past and going down faster than John O'Shea in the showers...

"We searched the world looking for another owner like the ones at Chelsea and Manchester City. With all of Liverpool's traditions (murdering Italians, robbing cars and whingeing so much that they've gone hypersonic), heritage, history and powerful global brand, I must admit I thought it would be possible to find one,” he explained. Deluded isn't in it! Plus I thought our owners were only in it for the money...? Hmm.

"We hoped for someone who wanted a 'trophy asset', but having scoured the world without finding one, the conclusion is that there are no more Romans [Abramovich] out there.

What the fuck?

Why don't you fuck off you gooner cunt.

Im a football fan mate. There's no rule that saus only Liverpool fans can post in here. You are one of the greatest clubs in the world and you are going downhill very fast right now with a manager who's not anywhere near the level needed to manage Liverpool. The man is clueless, and everyone knows that. Northampton is a formidable opponents:wallbutt:

There may be no rule sausing that only Liverpool fans can post here but I'm pretty sure there's a rule against what you just posted...

Scousers hawk themselves all over the world like a cheap whore...

They've had to settle for another bunch of Yanks who haven't got a pot to piss in but hope to make a quick buck...

No one's stupid enough to throw money at a club that's living in the past and going down faster than John O'Shea in the showers...

Deluded isn't in it! Plus I thought our owners were only in it for the money...? Hmm

You're just here for a reaction, aren't you?

I've never understood why some people like to get on other teams forums to take the piss.

Is it so boring following Arsenal that you've got to come on to a Liverpool forum to get your kicks?

I think you've answered your own question there mate.

I've never understood it either, maybe you have to be a special kind of whopper to do it. Hell, we certainly see enough of them on here for some reason.

TLW - a magnet for rival teams bellend supporters since 2002.

You're just here for a reaction, aren't you?

I swear I just copied that, I didnt add the insulting bit. I just read the first bit of that post and posted here as I thought it was strange him saying we did everything to find a sugar daddy. This is the actual post I intended to post. i apologize for the insulting bit that came with post. Here's the actual post I wanted to post

Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton has revealed that the Merseyside club looked all over the world for a billionaire owner like Roman Abramovich at Chelsea or Sheikh Mansour at Manchester City, but all to no avail.

The club have instead concluded a deal in principle with New England Sports Ventures although the high court must decide next week whether the proposed sale will go through or not.

However, speaking to ESPNsoccernet Broughton admitted that he had searched the globe but had been unable to find a mega rich investor willing to buy the club.

"We searched the world looking for another owner like the ones at Chelsea and Manchester City. With all of Liverpool's traditions, heritage, history and powerful global brand, I must admit I thought it would be possible to find one,” he explained.

Some serious snivelling grovelling backtracking there; I wonder why?

I read the article earlier today, and while I was reading bluemoon I came across it again and just pasted it assuming it was the same artivle, only difference is the dirty manc added his bit in there as well. I was just suprised how open he was with wanting a sugar daddy

This isn't RAWK and we favour free speech but you have to be responsible for what you post ffs.

Fair enough....I do apologize for that seriously

Accepted. I know you generally post for banter's sake so I'm not going to hold one step over the line against you. Others might not agree though. Plus I've googled it and it is from Blue Moon, so benefit of the doubt etc...