You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celebrity Juice last night had....

Get Carter

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I just don't find it funny. I tired watching it the other night after "friends" on facebook kept going on about it; got over the initial interest of seeing some fit women (cotton not included) then turned over, utter tripe.

We must have an entirely difference sense of humour, mate. I find it really funny. From start to finish, every episode I've ever watched has had me laughing my balls off.

• 2 months later...

SD, cant believe you dont like Celebrity Juice!

I totally love this show, Keith Lemon is one of the funniest characters on TV at the minute. Just the sight of him has me in stitches.

For those who are a fan, its back on tonight for the first of 3 specials.

Some clips of Keith on non Celebrity Juice duty...

This is ace, about half way through when he starts going on about swingball, 3 times a day, 3 hours a day... (and if you dont like at least you get to see Holly)

Oooooooosh

[YOUTUBE]L8IqyHeCmyQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This had me laughing my tits off, a world record attempt and an amazing noise

[YOUTUBE]gniCyza860Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]