You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

good luck mate.

Had meeting and was told I had 2 months before being made redundant with no redundancy pay (less that 2 years service y'see) so I resigned yesterday and taking up a temp position at Jag next week until I can box something else off.

Oh and to add to the weather thread, I've sat in the garden for the past 3 days and have a cracking bronze and a drinking problem.

Had meeting and was told I had 2 months before being made redundant with no redundancy pay (less that 2 years service y'see) so I resigned yesterday and taking up a temp position at Jag next week until I can box something else off.

Oh and to add to the weather thread, I've sat in the garden for the past 3 days and have a cracking bronze and a drinking problem.

It's only a problem if you run out.

Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted. Sitting here looking out at grey skies and a steady drizzle.

Its been pissing down all day here, just popped out to Sainsburys and loads of people still wearing shorts and flip flops!! what the fuck is all that about? or is this obligatory attire for bank holiday weekend?

Guest Pistonbroke

Over here in Germany it has been miserable for the last week. Rain, strong winds and temperatures between 7°C in the morning and highs of 15°C during the day. I want sunshine and 30°C+ temps again!!!

The villages i used to live in in mid Wales are all cut off by flooding, the RNLI went in to evacuate a holiday park earlier and ended up having the RAF sea king come and rescue them as their 'rescue' boat was washed away. Sub stations have been flooded so no power and should there be an emergency and you need A&E, you're fucked, the road to the hospital is at least 3ft under water in some parts.

I'm pretty sure this thread happens every year. It starts off celebrating tit monday, then we have a week or two enjoying the warmth, then we starting moaning it is too warm and we quickly all start kicking off due to the fact we had our two week summer and it has done nothing but piss down since.

Welcome to the UK.

Guest Pistonbroke
The planet is fucked.

Just mother nature kicking in with a change of weather patterns which always occur over time.

The villages i used to live in in mid Wales are all cut off by flooding, the RNLI went in to evacuate a holiday park earlier and ended up having the RAF sea king come and rescue them as their 'rescue' boat was washed away. Sub stations have been flooded so no power and should there be an emergency and you need A&E, you're fucked, the road to the hospital is at least 3ft under water in some parts.

The last time they had floods like that in Wales was when your waters broke I'm told.

Guest davelfc

I thought this building was going to topple last night, went to bed and all i could hear was creaking. And not the good sort.

Its June FFS.

It's Scotland.

I accept this (although you may have seen that I have posted one or two sunny pictures) but even so, this is not fucking funny. Just been out..its pissing down and registering 9 degrees in my car

I accept this (although you may have seen that I have posted one or two sunny pictures) but even so, this is not fucking funny. Just been out..its pissing down and registering 9 degrees in my car

Sod that. Don't cars in Scotland have heaters fitted?