You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who will win but it won't be comfortable for either side. Despite the Liverpool presence in the squads, bear in mind that 2 of them haven't played at all, and of the other 2, one has struggled for form and goals, whereas the other has been in-form yet struggled for goals. The guys around them have been scoring so it's not been an issue for either side.

I don't know who will win but it won't be comfortable for either side. Despite the Liverpool presence in the squads, bear in mind that 2 of them haven't played at all, and of the other 2, one has struggled for form and goals, whereas the other has been in-form yet struggled for goals. The guys around them have been scoring so it's not been an issue for either side.

Regardless of form, we are the best represented club in England by a mile and 3rd only to Barca and Real. Not bad that considering Rafa spent all his money on shite....

sorry

Can't stand this Dutch side (Dirk and Sneijder apart) so i'll be massivley cheering on the lovely footballling Spainish.

Going to be a very tough game and i'm not sure it'll be very exciting to watch as the Dutch will set out to do a job on Spain. An early Spain goal would be lovely followed by another 10.

Was just saying in the other thread, it;s going to be a boring one like tonight with Holland not being able to get the ball. Because i think to get at Spain you're front line have to work really hard and get close to Xavi, Alonso and the fullbacks....which Kuyt will do, but Robben, Sneijder or RVP, no chance.

I'd have Snejder playing pretty deep as he's the only player Holland has that can drop that ball on a six pence and have RVP or Robben in on goal in an instant.

Don't give 2 fucks who wins either way i should be quids in :

05 Jun 10 / 14:03 Single (EW) 1 World Cup 2010 - Top Goalscorer – Top Goalscorer Wesley Sneijder @ 100/1 – £ 60

05 Jun 10 / 13:58 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Spain / Villa @ 18/1 – £ 25

05 Jun 10 / 13:57 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Holland / Robben @ 125/1 - £15

Think he meant because Capdevila will struggle against Robben.

It wouldnt be a bad plan as Arbeloa wont let him cut inside becuase he's right footed. he was excellent against Messi for us in the Champions league a few years back.

Don't give 2 fucks who wins either way i should be quids in :

05 Jun 10 / 14:03 Single (EW) 1 World Cup 2010 - Top Goalscorer – Top Goalscorer Wesley Sneijder @ 100/1 – £ 60

05 Jun 10 / 13:58 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Spain / Villa @ 18/1 – £ 25

05 Jun 10 / 13:57 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Holland / Robben @ 125/1 - £15

What happens if Sneijder and Villa tie for top goalscorer? Do you just get your stake back?!

Holland have shown to be a very good and effective team. Anyone thinking spain will walk over holland is chatting shit. It's going to be a tight game which could go either way. Plus if spain don't get to grips with robben he will rip them apart like he did with brazil. he may be a diving girly cunt, but he's still a very good player when in form.