You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Away Shirt

theghost

Am I the only one that's bought it?! Shades of Villa's EC winning shirt in 82. Growing up in Mids, I've seen it a lot and like it! Be better ofthe stripes were on the back too. In terms of boycotts, Newc fans did the same thing 18m ago. Thy even tried boycotting adidas as a whole! Disaster! Nothing happened barring potential buyers being put off by all the vitriol... There may be a lesson in there for us all?

Huge protests before we played them in Dec 2008. We smashed them 5-1. Shay said he never wanted to play football again! I don't know what the solution is though. But the protests and cr*p really damaged the Toon!

Welcome to the forum.

I hope your time here is enjoyable and profitable.

Now brace yourself ...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that's bought it?! Shades of Villa's EC winning shirt in 82. Growing up in Mids, I've seen it a lot and like it! Be better ofthe stripes were on the back too. In terms of boycotts, Newc fans did the same thing 18m ago. Thy even tried boycotting adidas as a whole! Disaster! Nothing happened barring potential buyers being put off by all the vitriol... There may be a lesson in there for us all?

Huge protests before we played them in Dec 2008. We smashed them 5-1. Shay said he never wanted to play football again! I don't know what the solution is though. But the protests and cr*p really damaged the Toon!

tom-hicks-and-george-gillett-460-349991090.jpg

I'm sure Tom & George are thankful for your donation.

Uh oh!

Hate that third kit.

Black is not a Liverpool colour. I have no happy memories of us playing in black, apart from Nando silencing the Stretford End last season in it. That didn't last long though.

Love the home kit but please give us a green one again sometime soon.

The embroidered badges rub your fuckin' nipples something chronic. The Argie shirt I used to have did it, the new Argie shirt I've got has this boss rubber badge that looks ace and doesn't rub. If they've done that with out shirts then it's a win for those who buy it.

Reminds me of this:

161545959.jpg

Way to go Adidas coming up with a revolutionary new design and colour scheme. Must be the easiest job in the world working in their design department.

"Herman, me aul' mucker, what type of design shall we do for this new Liverpool jersey?"

"Meh, dunno, Friedrich, just call up some of the kits from a few years back and overwrite the sponsors and club badges. I'm watching the olympic handball game on the telly here at the moment"

welcome to the forum. has anyone ever spray painted cock piss purslow on your car?