You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stop talking bollox,if your gonna be a cunt all over the forum you should be open to the consequences.

Repped for spelling bollox correctly. (ah gotta spread it so can't)

And Ratcatcher, you just love arguing don't you? No matter how long you argue on here there'll come a time where you'll think something like "What was the fucking point in all that?" I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

I bet you'd be a bit quieter if you were in a pub with the people you're arguing with/winding up too. It's all a load of bollox.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one of the ones who called for him to be banned, although I would understand if he was fucked off.

But how many times do people have to say that it is not because he wants rid of Benitez? Can any of you read or what? The guy has acted a prize twat ever since he joined and practically everyone has noticed. He is a total WUM.

If anyone wanted everyone who wants Benitez fired banned they'd be a fucking moron as it seems that they would be banning more than half the forum at this point. I don't see anyone starting a petition for a mass culling. Get your heads out your arses.

Anyone who calls for a poster to be banned because they disagree with their opinion, is by definition a cunt who would be better suited at RAWK.

:lol:

But how many times do people have to say that it is not because he wants rid of Benitez? Can any of you read or what?

People just read what they want to read.

Guest Pistonbroke
Can I just say that we shouldn't really be calling for the banning of people on these boards, people are given a fair crack on here (sometimes too much), and it's what sets it apart in my view. These things have a way of working themselves out, too. Sometimes with consequences that border on genius.

If you want every twat on the forum banned then we're all at risk at some stage, let the mods, mod, or join TIA/RAWK.

I agree with this fully. Find it particularly ironic and funny that people have to use a tirade of abusive words whilst asking for him to be banned.

Asking for a poster to be banned from a forum is liking asking the ref to book someone. Maybe I'm a bit old school but I think it's poor form. If you don't like what someone's posting either ignore them or reply in an intelligent way. Don't tell your mum about it.

Dont tell fucking lies.

I said my location is within the parameters of the website.

Just how low do you have to go making up lies to get someone banned?

BTW I susbsribe to the mag and all.

If you're viewing the site on a phone, as VV says, it fucks it up. I've also asked you to change it.

bolshies whole shtick is antagonizing people,fucking up threads,its all done for attention.

the biggest consequence of his behaviour would be him being banned from the forum,he has to know that,we all know that.

so why would anyone be put out when someone actually calls for the thing his actions could quite possibly lead to.

hes pushing for a ban,hes testing the boundaries.

and i couldnt give a flying fuck if he wants rafa gone,thats not the problem people have with him.

plus putting him on ignore wouldnt work either,there would be huge gaps in threads as he dominates the majority of them,the threads wouldnt make any sense.

I just wonder Bolshie- what will you do with yourself if Rafa leaves? You don't seem to have an opinion on anything other than Rafa, so far as I have seen.

You been brushing up on your Italiano so you can enlighten all those ignorant Juve fans on their forums as to how horrible a person Rafa is?

Just for the record, before you call me a Rafa lover, I don't really know what to think of Rafa, at times I love him and at times I don't. A strange concept for you I'd imagine, that whole "open-minded" approach...