You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Some bloke cycled past the pub yesterday no handed wearing denim dungarees, no shirt underneath, floppy straw hat, no shoes, whilst playing a half size acoustic guitar badly. Twat of the year so far for me.

Fuck me bandy. Definitely in training for the Cunt Olympics.

You can stick going to see Coldplay right on the list now, I liked the first couple of albums a lot, not a lot after that but the new furore to see them because they turn the lights on and off a few times and do some fucking party poppers is nauseating, it's about the fucking pyrotechnics more than the music now, scousers have an incredible knack of latching onto these things. 

I went to see the Eagles in June, Don Henley walked out and said 'we've brought some guitars, our voices and not a lot else' they were absolutely unreal from start to finish.

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You can stick going to see Coldplay right on the list now, I liked the first couple of albums a lot, not a lot after that but the new furore to see them because they turn the lights on and off a few times and do some fucking party poppers is nauseating, it's about the fucking pyrotechnics more than the music now, scousers have an incredible knack of latching onto these things. 

I went to see the Eagles in June, Don Henley walked out and said 'we've brought some guitars, our voices and not a lot else' they were absolutely unreal from start to finish.

Absolutely. My sister went all the way down to Wembley last week, paid a small fortune in tickets, hotel for the night to sit so far away your watching little tiny people on stage or staring at the big screen, saying that most are probably watching it through their phones anyway.

Concert cunts.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a cousins wedding and there was this lad about 30, friend of the groom turned up wearing brown slip on shoes, no socks, drainpipe blue trousers and suit combo with a white shirt and brown dickie bow and to cap off the shitness he had a walking cane. 

It was checked, there was no medical reason for the cane, even his mates were ripping him to bits, by the end of the evening when everyone had a few beers he was getting grief from all angles.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I went to a cousins wedding and there was this lad about 30, friend of the groom turned up wearing brown slip on shoes, no socks, drainpipe blue trousers and suit combo with a white shirt and brown dickie bow and to cap off the shitness he had a walking cane. 

It was checked, there was no medical reason for the cane, even his mates were ripping him to bits, by the end of the evening when everyone had a few beers he was getting grief from all angles.

I was at Haydock Park races on Saturday and the amount of bellends dressed similarly blew my mind. Some absolute creatures dressed like the worse boy band excesses.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Christ, did homicide spring to mind? Or any form of torture like thumb screws? 

6 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Christ, did homicide spring to mind? Or any form of torture like thumb screws? 

As I said he was getting shit all day like when he was walking about his mates were asking if he needed help and asking other people to look out as he's coming through.

The best I seen was he was about to get up from the table to go the bar and one of my uncles jumps up and says something like "whoa there, sit yourself down Boyz2Men, I'll get these, you give that leg a rest"

Early 90's pop group reference there.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone whom, when you talk about Genesis, tells you they prefer Peter Gabriel to Phil Collins. Holding that opinion doesn't necessarily make them a cunt, but insisting on telling you does.

It makes them correct, but yeah, it's so blatantly obvious it doesn't need to be said.

• Upvote 1