You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mendoza

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Are you going to cry? I've ignored all of your snidey shite thus far, you fuckwit, and would have thought you would extended me the same courtesy. But if you want to start chucking negs about, guess what, I can too.

Now fuck off.

Reading this post, there is only one of us about to start crying and it certainly isn’t me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Has Dryness got the minerals to offer Scott a straightener at a yet to be determined location?

I don’t think he has. 

I offered to meet Daisy for a chat and bevy at Wembley v Chelsea. He never replied.

I’m more than happy to extend the same courtesy to Dryness.

• Upvote 1

Forget that they're overpaid pampered twats. If it was me in that situation it would be more than a slap the cunt would have got. Should have put him on his arse and said, "laugh at that one, prick"

The oscars/award ceremonies have created these shitshows of "comedians" taking the piss, so suck it up when it goes wrong.

Worst thing about something like this is that every cunt in the media and on Twatter has got an opinion on it. Quite a few making a race issue out of it, setting up two black men to fight and embarass themselves with undertones of slavery.

GMTV have asked every cunt on their show about it and there's endless bloggers making it out to be a massive world event. Putin must be made up that he's put of the headlines for a few days. 

There are idiots everywhere, there's currently a backlash against a skit where Amy Schumer (interviewing celebs in the audience) pretended to not recognise Kirsten Dunst. Apparently deeply disrespectful, calling her a seat filler, rather than Schumer taking the piss out of blinkered interviewers.

I guess they don't remember Joan Rivers' approach.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Worst thing about something like this is that every cunt in the media and on Twatter has got an opinion on it. Quite a few making a race issue out of it, setting up two black men to fight and embarass themselves with undertones of slavery.

I did laugh when one of the race grifters on Twitter said that white people were horrified because they only like violence when it's systemic.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

GMTV have asked every cunt on their show about it and there's endless bloggers making it out to be a massive world event. Putin must be made up that he's put of the headlines for a few days. 

53 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I did laugh when one of the race grifters on Twitter said that white people were horrified because they only like violence when it's systemic.

So what does that make me, as somebody who supports Will Smith? Somebody who supports black on black violence, maybe?

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Forget that they're overpaid pampered twats. If it was me in that situation it would be more than a slap the cunt would have got. Should have put him on his arse and said, "laugh at that one, prick"

The oscars/award ceremonies have created these shitshows of "comedians" taking the piss, so suck it up when it goes wrong.

Could you be arsed watching the whole preening shit show!!

5 hours ago, A Red said:

Not sure of the logistics of this one. One is in the arse end of the planet the other is in New Zealand

They could meet up at a neutral venue approx half way.

West Philadelphia seems a neighbourhood where people who are up to no good can start making trouble.

• Upvote 1