You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made a rod for his own back by having a great season last year. Now he's back to how he was the season before that everyone's hating on him. As the fella next to me in the match said "You're expecting a lobster risotto but you got sausage and mash" and we all know you don't win the league with sausage and mash

He made a rod for his own back by having a great season last year. Now he's back to how he was the season before that everyone's hating on him. As the fella next to me in the match said "You're expecting a lobster risotto but you got sausage and mash" and we all know you don't win the league with sausage and mash

Fuck you, sausage and mash is ace. Meal of kings.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd like to see young Kelly when fit given the right back role and try Johnson on the wide right. He'd give us more pace than Kuyt, he can cross better than Kuyt, i reckon he'd contribute with more goals than Kuyt playing in that role. Now i know some will say Johnson isn't a winger, well neither is Kuyt.

Fuck you, sausage and mash is ace. Meal of kings.

It's tasty I grant you. It's functional and at times it's what you need. But it lacks that class that we all need.

re: neg. I'm off Rice Lane now so you get on at Orrell Park, I'll jump on at Walton and we'll have a barney in the Sandhills carpark. Merseyrail Madness 2009

Depends on the number of sausage an mashes you have though ain't it?

Shame we've got a couple of kebabs doesn't help either!

Guest Pistonbroke
Sausage and mash is far better than lobster.

Plus you can refine mash by adding cheese or onions or chives etc etc. Plus you don't have to boil live things and listen to it's little screams for help.

It's tasty I grant you. It's functional and at times it's what you need. But it lacks that class that we all need.

re: neg. I'm off Rice Lane now so you get on at Orrell Park, I'll jump on at Walton and we'll have a barney in the Sandhills carpark. Merseyrail Madness 2009

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Guest Pistonbroke
thats a top meal that but you need to build a mash volcano with a lump of butter and stick the sausages around it in 15 degree segments id have that for breakfast. oh yea dirks shite bring on the doss.:ermm:

Plus anything goes with mash, hell, i've even had mash with mash. I wouldn't say Kuyt is shite, but he should be more of a squad player than a certain starter.

Guest juanmanual
I'd like to see young Kelly when fit given the right back role and try Johnson on the wide right. He'd give us more pace than Kuyt, he can cross better than Kuyt, i reckon he'd contribute with more goals than Kuyt playing in that role. Now i know some will say Johnson isn't a winger, well neither is Kuyt.

I like it.

Also id like to see Babel get a run of games on the right,even if he's cack in the 1st 2 or 3,stick with him,I'm certain he has a lot to offer us if only Rafa would cut him some slack.

Here's hoping.

I like it.

Also id like to see Babel get a run of games on the right,even if he's cack in the 1st 2 or 3,stick with him,I'm certain he has a lot to offer us if only Rafa would cut him some slack.

Here's hoping.

Babel should never wear the shirt again.

Sure Kuyt has his limitations and isnt in the best of form - BUT gives his worth ALWAYs and is a man for your trenches - A keeper for me - Sell off wankers like Deggen and the likeable but SLOW Insua

Give Degen a brake dispite always being injured he always looks good when we play him.

Guest Pistonbroke
Give Degen a brake dispite always being injured he always looks good when we play him.

He's nowhere near good, he was shite for Dortmund when fit ( he's worse than Darren Anderton on that account ). Christ knows why we took him on a free. He looked half decent against the Arsenal reserves whilst bombing forward but that wasn't hard considering it was an open free for all type of game.