You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Me and the wife are decorating our living room so tonight i bring home one of those industrial wallpaper strippers. I let her crack on with the stripper and i'll use the old scrape and elbow grease and she asks me how to use it so i tell her to fill it with water, plug it in and wait for the steam to come out and away you go.

Anyway i carry on at my end of the room and after about 5 minutes she says that it mustn't be working as nothing is happening, so i ask her if she's filled it with water "yes" she says so i ask has she plugged it it "yes, of course" she says. So i go over to have a look and she's only plugged it into the fucking plug tidy on the stripper!

Just aswell she's fit and likes sex.

The other week a friend told me and my wife that the computer shop in the village was just a front for other business activities. We went past the other night to which my wife shouted at me that my mate is a liar and there is a light on in the shop and people in there.

Nice one from my mother-in-law the other day. We were discussing animated films and i said i always watch the english version as part of the charm is often the voice of the actor that they have in the role, sometimes even making them look similar and you don't get that in the Swedish dubbed version.

She said "Why, do they not use the same actors?"

She is a librarian.

Nice one from my mother-in-law the other day. We were discussing animated films and i said i always watch the english version as part of the charm is often the voice of the actor that they have in the role, sometimes even making them look similar and you don't get that in the Swedish dubbed version.

She said "Why, do they not use the same actors?"

She is a librarian.

I don't believe in all that horoscope nonsense anyway.

I was waiting on the station platform and this woman comes hobbling along, and looked in a considerable amount of pain. Goes up to her (other female) mate, and the following conversation ensued:

Mate: Are you alright, have you had an accident?

Woman: No, new shoes.

Mate: Ooooooh...

They just both seemed to think it was perfectly rational. Daft bints.

Apologies for another f**tball reference here:

I was watching the last European Cup Final at home with my mum and dad and after the match, the cameras showed Messi with a medal round his neck holding the trophy. I sighed 'I can't believe he's only a few months older than me and he's a European Champion'. My mum turned to me and said 'Yeah, but I'll bet he's never going to come out of uni with an English degree like you.'

Words just failed me.

aaagh bless her

thats what all good mums should say though...........although it is rather thick!

A few weeks ago in HMV in Manchester:

AP: Look at that, there's the new version of Monopoly.

Mrs AP: What's new about it?

AP: It's done electronically. When you pass go, £200 gets put into your account.

Mrs AP: Into your REAL bank account?!

*facepalm*

A lot of you have met Mrs AP as well, she's extremely intelligent which makes that all the more ridiculously stupid.

Another classic, one of her best yet, she's just shouted out, "has somebody swithched my keys around on my keyboard" she started getting all worked up when I denied it, I came over to see what was up and she said "look, I'm writing in this National Insurance number and it keeps putting a W instead of a V", basically she was pressing V twice, which made it looking like a W, deleting one V pressing V again and making the W again, I despair.

Guest davelfc
Just got off the phone to the mrs. She says are you having a nice day at work darling?

I said no I am having an argument with excel. She said who is she I havent met her have I?

Words failed me,

Surely you mean 'Word' failed you?

I've just remembered another classic from the missus a few years ago, I may well have posted it on here at the time actually.

We bought some cordless twin phones for the house and a day or so later we had to nip out to pick our daughter up from somewhere.

So we pick her up, she gets in the back and then asks us what the phone is doing in the car. I had no idea what she was on about until my missus says, "Oh, I brought it with us incase someone phoned us while we were out!!!!"

Me and my daughter were pissing ourselves all the way home.

• Upvote 1