You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

57 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

What sort of silly cunt leaves a Global kitchen knife in a washing up bowl and doesn’t tell the person taking over from them that it’s in there? 

The same silly cunt who takes offence at being called a silly cunt for being a silly cunt. 

And to top of off it’s my wanking hand I’ve sliced open! 

Have her take over duties whilst you're healing.

45 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Oh god the incredibly familiar conversation about not keeping knives in water and mine cost nothing like your globals! 

Leaving wooden chopping boards one third in a bowl of water overnight is her other favourite. 

And she wonders why I get pissy and her family think I’m a kitchen nazi. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

What sort of silly cunt leaves a Global kitchen knife in a washing up bowl and doesn’t tell the person taking over from them that it’s in there? 

The same silly cunt who takes offence at being called a silly cunt for being a silly cunt. 

And to top of off it’s my wanking hand I’ve sliced open! 

Was it the Nazi Germany version?

58 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

asked her to reserve a table at a Chinese buffet on Sunday. She's only nearly bought a website for a Chinese buffetIMG-20230717-WA0002.jpg

That’s one of the very best things to be posted in here. Up there with Pauline’s missus bedroom renovation planning.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

asked her to reserve a table at a Chinese buffet on Sunday. She's only nearly bought a website for a Chinese buffetIMG-20230717-WA0002.jpg

That's fucking amazing. Classic. In tears here. 

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

She just went to take her mascara off and instead of using make-up remover she's used mouthwash.

"I thought it didn't feel right", no shit Sherlock.

Reminds me of the time (posted on here maybe 8 years ago?) that my missus came out of the bathroom complaining of a "tingly feeling" on her teeth.

When I started asking questions, she revealed that she had seen the laundry bleach solution tube I had bought to treat stains on clothing and, not reading what it was for, thought it was for whitening her teeth. Heaven only knows how she's even managed to survive this long!

On 16/07/2023 at 10:21, Harry's Lad said:

Mrs HL went to get the shop in yesterday and was complaining about the cost of it considering what she'd bought.

Prices are ridiculous she said. We're going to have to pull our belts in.

Pull our belts in? Yeah, right.

She did a boil wash in a washing machine with a 10kg drum this morning for three fucking teatowels.

Good job Martin Lewis is a man. If he was a woman the money-saving tips would be:

"guilt trip your husband into thinking there's no money for anything and tell him he might have to stop going the pub/footy/playing golf,  then go out and buy a pair of curtains for £59 that you never needed but were reduced from £150"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Strontium said:

She just went to take her mascara off and instead of using make-up remover she's used mouthwash.

"I thought it didn't feel right", no shit Sherlock.

Marvel super villains have been born in far less interesting ways. 

Why do they always take fucking ages to go anywhere?.  Even if they have hours to get ready they still end up being fucking late. Even just a normal trip to the shops involves a 30 minute faff around and looking for things before finally getting out the fucking door. 

One woman in work needed 3 weekends to pack her case for a fortnight holiday in Portugal. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Good job Martin Lewis is a man. If he was a woman the money-saving tips would be:

"guilt trip your husband into thinking there's no money for anything and tell him he might have to stop going the pub/footy/playing golf,  then go out and buy a pair of curtains for £59 that you never needed but were reduced from £150"

Sounds about right only instead of curtains it'll be three new dresses like she did this morning.

23 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Sounds about right only instead of curtains it'll be three new dresses like she did this morning.

It's what my Mum.used to do to my Dad. Used to moan about him going out once a week on. Sunday for 4 pints and a game of snooker saying it was an unnecessary expense. 

She'd then go the shops at the weekend and buy a load of utter shite simply because it was in a sale but doesn't realise that she never needed or wanted it in the first place so she wasted money. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's what my Mum.used to do to my Dad. Used to moan about him going out once a week on. Sunday for 4 pints and a game of snooker saying it was an unnecessary expense. 

She'd then go the shops at the weekend and buy a load of utter shite simply because it was in a sale but doesn't realise that she never needed or wanted it in the first place so she wasted money. 

To be fair, if I want something and I've got the money I'll just go ahead buy it and I don't begrudge her doing the same. It's something she rarely does anyway tbh.

What usually happens is she'll spot something that she likes that's a bit of a bargain and then mull it over. Then after a couple of days she'll say 'I should have bought that', I'll tell her to stop umming and aahing and just fucking buy it, then there's a mad rush which all too often means she's missed out.

She'll never learn.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2023 at 11:10, Harry Squatter said:

"I need a new dress because I'm going out with the girls on Saturday night."

"What about the last three you bought & haven't worn yet?"

And then she would have the cheek to laugh at me for buying a new top and wearing it that day because, you know - that's what clothes are for.

• Haha 1