You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Guest Pistonbroke

Out of interest has anyone ever used one of them poached egg pans?

Yes mate, get a decent one and they are really good. Do not get one of those microwavable plastic ones, they are shite.

Out of interest has anyone ever used one of them poached egg pans?

Yeah, it makes much better eggs than Poached eggs cooked in water as it tastes of egg rather than water. Get one of those oil bottles with a spray attachment to apply light lubrication and it makes washing up piss easy.

Or get a toast n egg:

s-l300.jpg

• Upvote 1

Got a breakfast from tesco last Friday before I done my shopping and it was ducking shite. About 4.50 for the breakfast which didn't come with toast and I had to buy my drink separately.

It also tasted like shit and they put fucking beans on as well.

Phew.  Good job for small mercies eh?  Rescued it there, well done Tesco 

• Upvote 1

Got a breakfast from tesco last Friday before I done my shopping and it was ducking shite. About 4.50 for the breakfast which didn't come with toast and I had to buy my drink separately.

It also tasted like shit and they put fucking beans on as well.

That is surprising. I was expecting a Tesco breakfast to be of the very, very highest quality.

• Upvote 2

Wouldn’t know about Sea Mills or Stoke Bishop sorry mate.

You’re going to struggle for a ‘greasy spoon’ in Clifton but there’s a great farmers market on Whiteladies Rd on Saturday mornings where you can get an ace breakfast in a bap or frenchstick.

Okay.. have booked a table at the Wallfish for tomorrow. Will post a review tomorrow arvo.

• Upvote 1

Just found a picture of their fry-up.

I hope you like fried cock... but you only have to gobble the one. The beans have been shit out by the chef who is obviously a woman because she has menstruated on the right of the plate.

Food+007.jpg

Give me a chance to try it first before critiqueing FFS.

• Upvote 1