You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

677537ba703104914f375061eed540e2.jpg

Anyone think they'd be able to finish this in 60 minutes?

6 sausages

6 bacon

6 eggs

6 hash browns

4 toast

4 fried bread

4 black pudding

2 bubble & squeak

2 scoops beans

Tinned tomatoes

Fresh tomatoes and

Mushrooms

As any Brummie will tell you, Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice.

And as any Venetian will tell you, it's quality, not quantity, that counts.

• Upvote 2

I was sat in a Chinese restaurant at one of those all you can eat Sunday buffets with the missus and kids. A bunch of obese cunts were sat at the table next to us and had about 9 plates full of fried everything and then a shit load of ice cream. They were all youngish, probably dead now. The Chinese hosts were nearly in tears when they witnessed the cunts going backwards and forwards to the buffet. 

That made me laugh more than it should have.

677537ba703104914f375061eed540e2.jpg

Anyone think they'd be able to finish this in 60 minutes?

6 sausages

6 bacon

6 eggs

6 hash browns

4 toast

4 fried bread

4 black pudding

2 bubble & squeak

2 scoops beans

Tinned tomatoes

Fresh tomatoes and

Mushrooms

The 6 eggs is the killer on that. I'd have no bother with the rest.

I've just caught up on the last few pages and after unwittingly digested the images of that fry-up in a jar and that Aussie Andy Warhol-like atrocity in an egg carton have booked in the first available appointment at my local mental health services clinic. Does anyone have a number for those Scientology De-programming fella's? I need those abominations scrubbing from my mind. The sick, dirty, perverted heathen bastards!

I've just seen a brekkie posted on Facebook that was standard stuff until a dollop of mustard was introduced into the equation. Along with crumpets instead of toast.

I wasn't too sure what to make of it all, to be honest. Mustard is great. As are crumpets. But, on their own. Not on a brekkie or as an alternative to toast. I'm undecided if it was genius or horrific sacrilege.

I'm thinking the latter.

I've just seen a brekkie posted on Facebook that was standard stuff until a dollop of mustard was introduced into the equation. Along with crumpets instead of toast.

I wasn't too sure what to make of it all, to be honest. Mustard is great. As are crumpets. But, on their own. Not on a brekkie or as an alternative to toast. I'm undecided if it was genius or horrific sacrilege.

I'm thinking the latter.

Did it have beans on it? Beans on crumpets. Now there is a new low.