You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

Reading Ski's Autoglass thread reminded me about stuff I got up to as a lad. Dunno how we worked it out but if you smash up a spark plug and hurl one of the pieces at a wind screen it shatters. How much fun did we have running through the parking lot that night?

There would have been 10-15 very pissed off owners the following day.

I think Reservoir Dogs was average at best.

I've tried and failed three times to watch it through to the end, pretentious horseshit, like watching the Scat Man talking to himself in the mirror.

I think both Megan Fox and Millie Clode are vastly overrated.

Reading Ski's Autoglass thread reminded me about stuff I got up to as a lad. Dunno how we worked it out but if you smash up a spark plug and hurl one of the pieces at a wind screen it shatters. How much fun did we have running through the parking lot that night?

There would have been 10-15 very pissed off owners the following day.

Cunt.

Cunt.

You think that's bad? After that we found out that if your smashed a fluorescent tube it sounded like an explosion. We used to lob them through the openings of buses as they whizzed by. These were the old style london buses with no doors. Oh how we laughed.

After being negged I've decided to look at my previous post in this thread and see if I'd been mistaken in my judgments, and it turns out that I have.

I would like to add the following:

Battlestar Galactica (new)

Lost

Suicide - Suicide. Complete dirge apart from Cheree.

• Upvote 1

You think that's bad? After that we found out that if your smashed a fluorescent tube it sounded like an explosion. We used to lob them through the openings of buses as they whizzed by. These were the old style london buses with no doors. Oh how we laughed.

Haha you little bastards.

Thundercunt.

Thundercunt.

You think that's bad? Another time we climbed up onto the roof of the Internationals supermarket kicked down a wall and were merrily lobbing bricks at passing cars and such like. Oh how we laughed. Until we turned around and saw a copper standing there. Didn't laugh or sit down for a week after that (my dad was fond of the leather belt as a means of securing conformity).

I once acquired, thru my dads work,a lifesize cardboard cut out of Princess Di, laid it down on the couch & made sweet love to it. They were the days! Didn`t last long, the cardboard got wet after a while. I`m off down the Odeon now to rob Megan Fox!

that is by far the best on the thread.

oh how we laughed.......

Seriously, how old are you and did you knock about with a short arse hard knock blonde when in your early teens?

Eh? Unless you do that while bent over a paddling pool fondling a young child there's fuck all wrong with that.

Haha! Thats a fucked up image. I'm watching the Shawshank Redemption whilst bending over a paddling pool fondling a small child, and I begin to cry. :D

Seriously though its an affront to my ultra-macho image.

that is by far the best on the thread.

Seriously, how old are you and did you knock about with a short arse hard knock blonde when in your early teens?

There were a couple of gingery blondes, but where I was, was 95% west indian so I'd have remembered a proper blonde I think.

Your reply hints at some yet to be revealed shenanigans. Do the right thing.

My sister was a bully as a kid, she made the estate we lived on hell for other kids, and their parents i suppose. She's quieted down since she moved to Wales. She could manipulate a class room in to a uproar with no control to be had by the teachers and sit there doing nothing so she wouldn't be blamed.

The one that stands out is her getting one of her gang (she would of been 14 or so) to pick up a squashed cat from the road side and leave it on a door step of her ex boyfriends. I dont think his mum or dad were impressed.

My sister was a bully as a kid, she made the estate we lived on hell for other kids, and their parents i suppose. She's quieted down since she moved to Wales. She could manipulate a class room in to a uproar with no control to be had by the teachers and sit there doing nothing so she wouldn't be blamed.

The one that stands out is her getting one of her gang (she would of been 14 or so) to pick up a squashed cat from the road side and leave it on a door step of her ex boyfriends. I dont think his mum or dad were impressed.

She would have fitted right in with us. A mate and I we're causing uproar during class so we were made to stand at the front of the class. Because of the way the class was setup we were actually behind the teacher so he couldn't see what we were up to. My mate thought it would be funny to whip out his dick and wave it around etc.

Ah, the good old days.