You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

I once acquired, thru my dads work,a lifesize cardboard cut out of Princess Di, laid it down on the couch & made sweet love to it. They were the days! Didn`t last long, the cardboard got wet after a while. I`m off down the Odeon now to rob Megan Fox!

That's not an admission that's a fucking deep rooted problem, where you abused as a child ?? if not, you probably should have been.

Some fucking amateurs on this thread.

I once bought a puppy, took a dislike to it when I failed to be able to train it not to piss all over the house, and when the RSPCA said they were full and wouldn't take it, I told them they'd find it dumped in the local park.

I dumped the dog in the park. No idea if they found it or not.

Nothing wrong with white wine? Are you partial to a glass of pinot when you're snuggling up with Nettles in your floral nightie?

Pinot? Pinot? Pinot what? If you are going to dish out abuse on stuff that is above you, at least have the decency to gen up on the lingo, you big cripple.

Everything on this list is shite and I can't stand any of it.

The Office

Extras

Portishead - Dummy

Ricky Gervais

Nirvana - Nevermind

All heavy metal, hard rock after December 1991

Pearl Jam

2001 A Space Odyssey

Sgt Peppers

The White Album

Revolver

Pet Sounds

Smile

Little Britain

Mighty Boosh

Ricky Gervais

Cold Feet

Sopranos

Millers Crossing

Dexter

Coldplay

Radiohead - OK Computer

Top Gear

Arctic Monkeys

Se7en

Blackadder l & lll and most of lV

House

Life On Mars

Michael Slade - Headhunter

Trainspotting

Winehouse

Bill Hicks

Family Guy

Christopher Ecclestone as The Doctor

Neg at will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"a friend of mine" once convinced a girl she had a yeast infection by looking it up on the net thus making her go the gum clinic and getting all the tablets she needed to get rid of it and any other "infections" she may have. He then told her she probably didnt need them as it was just food poisining and he would throw them all away for her. He THEN took the course of three different antibiotics himself and got rid of his own STI's he had amassed without anybody ever knowing.

• Upvote 3