You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swiss training camp.

rogaas

24 players took part in last night's training. They were: Gulacsi, Martin, Ayala, Voronin, Degen, Darby, Skrtel, Gerrard, Benayoun, Pacheco, Kuyt, Johnson, El Zhar, Babel, Carragher, Nemeth, Kelly, Ngog, Insua, Spearing, Plessis, Lucas, San Jose and Cavalieri.

Our Spanish stars plus Dossena are not due until the weekend because of their Confederations Cup escapades.

No Daniel Agger?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't Agger pick up a knock playing for Denmark?

As far as I know he has not. It is strange cause Agger was training in Melwood last week but he did not go to Switzerland.

He´s back from holiday but not with the boys. And Voronin is!!!

Daniel is probably injured or doing a coke rehab.

Agger had a back problem after the last international game.

Danish media quoted him as saying it was a beginning disc prolapse (if that's a word, I used Google Translate).

Daniel Agger truet af diskusprolaps - Politiken.dk

That's a pretty serious injury, as far as I know.

Guest simon
There's Mr Glass, there's Fabio Aurelio and then there's Daniel Agger.

Fabio Mr Glass, Agger Mr Polystyrene and Degen Mr Sugar Paper.

Agger had a back problem after the last international game.

Danish media quoted him as saying it was a beginning disc prolapse (if that's a word, I used Google Translate).

Daniel Agger truet af diskusprolaps - Politiken.dk

That's a pretty serious injury, as far as I know.

Makes a new CB even more of a priority than it was before.

Carra could do with a bit of a rest at times next year & the other 2 have had major injuries in the last 18 mnths

You can cover certain positions on the field but you run out of CB, you get beat.

There's Mr Glass, there's Fabio Aurelio and then there's Daniel Agger.

For a hard looking fella he certainly seems to break easily. It is more than a bit concerning that he has so many different injury problems all the time.

It would be risky to go into the new season with only three senior centre halfs when one of them has a serious back problem and a poor injury record.

The most worrying thing about the Echo report is that Johnson has been used as a left-back in training.

Maybe Rafa just wants to see whether he can cover there in an emergency. If he can then that might give Rafa the flexibility to sell Dossena (and he might need the dossena cash for Silva).