You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was playing shite in a shite team. unfortunately I can see him scoring goals for them with a better class of player around him and in a more happier setup.

what a horrible twat though. at least it will kill the should we bring him back and respecting him posts

Guest Francie Brady

It hurts even contemplating Owen running out at Anfield in a Manc shirt.

It hurt when he fucked us over once , it hurt when he did it twice but this would leave me very bitter very bitter indeed.

Sorry but people here are talking rubbish.

HE IS A GRADE A CUNT.

He could have joined us but rejected us for Newcastle.

He then joins Man Utd, our arch fucking rivals.

Hes loaded, won a lot of trophies and had a good career.

Whilst some Liverpool fans have never ever seen us lift one PL trophy.

But he thinks its okay to go to Man Utd, to stop them Liverpool fans enjoying that trophy won, and allowing the mancs to go ahead of us on titles.

This all after we supported him and put him on the map.

I would never do that to my club, but I suppose, this cunt has never cared about our club.

So why the fuck do people still see him in such a great light? He couldn't give a fuck about any of you.

He'll score plenty of goals for ManUre - when fit. He's over the worst of his injuries and will start the season with a clean bil of health. I'm disappointed in him - he should know better than to go there, of all places.

Oh well, at least we got his best years. ManUre will be left with the shell.

It makes you wonder...are United broke? Why else are they signing him?

Very very valid point.

Honestly, we should be pissing ourselves at this one, not working ourselves up into a lather about what a cunt he is.

They've just sold their best player for £80 million, and having seen various targets go elsewhere they're bringing now in someone who couldn't get himself picked ahead of a 33 year old Mark Viduka in a team that desperately needed to score goals.

It's as if we'd sold Torres and were bringing in Franny Jeffers to replace him.

i aint gonna hold back but if the cunt goes i honestly hope his fucking helicopter crashes

Im not bothered about him playing them as I think he is crap now but I am so angry that he would even consider joining them Bastards

I am a semi pro footballer earning relative peanuts and if the scum came in for me for some reason, i would reject the bastards straight up no matter how much money and first team games they promised as i would feel like i was betraying LFC, whilst no LFC fans would give a shit about me joining them so for Michael Owen an idol to many Scousers to even consider it is in Didier Drogba's words "a fucking disgrace"

I will be physically sick if he scores against us for them

. He's over the worst of his injuries and will start the season with a clean bil of health

thats the point though how long before he picks up something else a few weeks probably he's broken they must be insane to sign him

So why the fuck do people still see him in such a great light?

I honestly don't know,it's unbelievable.

He jumped from what he thought was a sinking ship and five years on he is joining our arch rivals.

Judas cunt.

thats the point though how long before he picks up something else a few weeks probably he's broken they must be insane to sign him

You never know, they may keep him fit. ManUre do have a very annoying habit of keeping their key players fit for almost the entire season.

How often have the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo, Ferdinand etc. picked up long term injuries. It doesn't happen often.