You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well said Ged...

From .tv:

Houllier is furious with Bruce's comments and insists Pongolle is definitely not a diver.

"What's being said about Florent is very unjustified," said the Reds' boss. "Florent spent so much time on his back because he was fouled so much.

"There were some bad tackles on him, but I didn't say anything at the time. I'm absolutely infuriated by the lack of grace. I like Steve Bruce, but on this occasion he should have avoided comment.

"First of all, it was a penalty. The defender was right on top of Florent and he couldn't move.

"Second, I think Steve has a short memory. Last season we were denied two blatant penalties away at Birmingham. I can send Steve a video of the match if he wants.

"What really angers me is that many managers want to comment so much about my players all the time.

"I haven't commented on the antics of Robbie Savage or the tackle by Damien Johnson, have I?"

Yesterday's match was the fifth in succession in which Pongolle has been involved in a penalty incident and Houllier is delighted that his youngster's pace and trickery in the box is causing opposing defences so many problems.

"There have been five so-called 'controversial' penalty incidents," said Houllier.

"Look at them again. Was it a penalty against Fulham? Yes. Manchester United? Yes. Blackburn? Yes. Middlesbrough? Yes. Birmingham? Yes. Why? Because the boy is so quick the defenders can't catch him.

"Don't worry. Florent won't get an unfair reputation. I can remember people used to say the same things about Michael when he was first starting in the game. They don't now."

I'm quick to criticise him when he spouts shite but well in Gerard. It needed saying.

Niggly little whinging fuckers.

'We woz robbed Episode II'

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away,

After the evil Liverpool Empire removed 'stolen goods' from Cardiff from the Birmingham Rebels (or Thugs) in 2001 a further heinous crime was acted out in Anfield in the year 2003. When Jabba the Manc was deprived of penalty and thus deprived of a magic point.

What abour Kewell's goal? What about Emily's?

It was three one knob head, not one one.

Now fuck off and take those in bred mutants with you.

Originally posted by Mav

"John's been abducted by Aliens and a sinister evil John replicant has been left in his place."

Bloody alien abductions, they're like buses. No sign of them for ages then two come along at once. John B and Emily!!

What someone swapped E**** H***** with someone who actually gives half a toss?