You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do any of you...

Have little Reds in your life that you just love molding?

Children surprise you at the best of times. They'll come up with things that you possibly wouldn't expect. Start singing songs you've never taught them. And worship or talk about players you never really thought to impose on them.

From the first day my nephew took a look at Skrtel, he's been mighty afraid. Tells me he wants to grow up and be like him but is also afraid he will come visit him at night if he doesn't listen to me and get to bed on time.

And just yesterday there was a bit of a debate about who he looked like. His aunt or his father... I posed the question to the 4 year old and his answer was : 'I look like Torres!' :smile:

I've seen a fair few videos on Youtube of the cutest little tykes, singing various songs or celebrating certain players.

Trying to dig up a vid or two of my own nephew. Will post here if I do.

Anyone else have any videos or anecdotes to share?

Just before my brother and family moved to Australia my Brother had won a competition to have his son as a mascot at an England game at old toilet. I was invited along as they didn't have enough tickets for all his family, so Me, My Brother and Nephew went along.

We had to do the tour, then drop my nephew off at one of the entrances. We'd instructed him well on the drive up to Manchester though. As he walked out of the tunnel with the players he was giving it a Five Times salute to stands. Such a well adjusted and moulded young man and red that boy.

Just before my brother and family moved to Australia my Brother had won a competition to have his son as a mascot at an England game at old toilet. I was invited along as they didn't have enough tickets for all his family, so Me, My Brother and Nephew went along.

We had to do the tour, then drop my nephew off at one of the entrances. We'd instructed him well on the drive up to Manchester though. As he walked out of the tunnel with the players he was giving it a Five Times salute to stands. Such a well adjusted and moulded young man and red that boy.

Have you put that up on YT because I'm sure I saw it!

Fuck yeah, ive taught both my kids who are 3 and 5 all the words to We'll be coming, The Torres song, Oh Campione and YNWA. My greatest achievement in life so far, makes me so proud to hear them singing them out of the blue when in public.

this is my niece,have her brainwashed she's only 3.

watches the matches,knows most of the players even insua.

calls rooney a fat pig,ferguson taggart,and gary neville ugly neville.also hates chelsea.

oh and she wont talk to anyone in her play school who wears man u shirts.my sis is less than impressed about that!!

she also knows the rafa,rafa benitez song.the end of ynwa,steve gerrard,gerrard and steven gerrard is our captain.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjInRFs-Mo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjInRFs-Mo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I married into a family of die hard bluenoses. When me and mrs.knows started having kids( we have two crazed daughters 4 and 6) i said to her family "Cos they are girls, I won't Red them up. I will let nature take it's course and let them choose when they are ready. I am only taking this stand if you bluenoses do the same. Do not, repeat, do not try to turn them with sweets, day's out, if you loved your grandad, etc."

Anyway, true to form, my youngest has been coming out with "I love the blues" and "Did the blues win today Daddy?"

She is now on E-Bay.

this is my niece,have her brainwashed she's only 3.

watches the matches,knows most of the players even insua.

calls rooney a fat pig,ferguson taggart,and gary neville ugly neville.also hates chelsea.

oh and she wont talk to anyone in her play school who wears man u shirts.my sis is less than impressed about that!!

she also knows the rafa,rafa benitez song.the end of ynwa,steve gerrard,gerrard and steven gerrard is our captain.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjInRFs-Mo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjInRFs-Mo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

that is superb.

My kids are going to be Everton supporters. What?!?! I hear you say.

So I can take the piss out of them day and night for supporting utter shite and make myself feel superior. They will also live in a small shed and be fed scraps and at Christmas I will buy them a half a season ticket between them and make them fight it out weekly to see who goes the match.

I will make them walk to the wooden pit of doom whilst driving myself to Anfield.

I'm a bastard.

My ex's skanky ma had a baby so I went to the Liverpool shop and bought a teddy bear with the crest on it. It became his favourite toy and they had to buy another because the baby would cry if it didn't have little Rafabear when he was being washed.

I broke up with the girl, and hopefully everytime she sees the bear it breaks her heart a little

Whilst in the car the other day my 7yr old daughter asked me why she couln't support Liverpool and Man Utd at the same time, I explained that Jesus doesn't love little girls who support the Mancs, I'm happy to say she's now back on board the good ship LFC .

I am thinking about naming my kids shankly or paisley although they do sound like really chavish first names, bill and bob are weird though, and together they'd get the piss taken out of them.

You could always call them William and Robert - covert-styley - although if it's girls, Wilhemina and Roberta might be a little more hard to explain.

Sold????

That is cute as hell. Repped.

Haha cheers. I guess 3 year olds these days just don't understand the concept of the transfer window. Tsk. He was quite seriously depressed when the transfer eventually happened. Riise was one of his favourites.

This one makes me properly proud. I didn't teach him it was all on his own. Admittedly if he ever goes to England I need to keep him away from the greater Manchester Area though.

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

Me: Who's your favourite player?

Nephew: Carra and Stevie G.

Me: Who's Rooney, Rio, Ronaldo etc.

Him: Durrty Mancs.

Me: Do you like dirty mancs?

Him: No.

Me: Who do they play for?

Him: For the yucckyy team! Gross team!

Quality.

• 3 months later...

Today we went for ice cream. When we got back I was taking him out of the car when he noticed our Chelsea supporting neighbour across the street in his garage.

'Hey *****! How many champeens leeegues has Chelsea wan?! Zero!! How many does Liv-pool have! FIVE!! (holds up fingers)'

I love him.