You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldn't give a fuck about RAWK, it's just the name of the website where the majority of bellends who call themselves Liverpool fans these days congregate, and where this nonsense was posted, which I believe needed highlighting.

No big deal, lets just have an oh so witty pictures thread instead.

if you don't give a fuck about RAWK

1) why do you go there and

2) why would you need to tell everyone what goes on on there?

You sound like a Manc or a Blue who says they don't give a shit about Liverpool but spend 90 mins of every match singing about us.

Shocking thread, even by RAWK standards. The BS are by far the most bitter, hateful club in all of football (when it comes to their views on us), how anyone can wish them any sort of success is totally beyond me.

Nice sentiment behind the chaps suggestion with regards to Hillsborough but something that will be totally lost in the eternal gloating they will engage in.

Sorry, not worth it. The BS deserve no success and even relegation is too good for them.

Shocking thread, even by RAWK standards. The BS are by far the most bitter, hateful club in all of football (when it comes to their views on us), how anyone can wish them any sort of success is totally beyond me.

Nice sentiment behind the chaps suggestion with regards to Hillsborough but something that will be totally lost in the eternal gloating they will engage in.

Sorry, not worth it. The BS deserve no success and even relegation is too good for them.

At last, a bit of sense in a perfectly reasonable topic.

I might get hammered for this but I have a 10 year old nephew that is mad about Everton, he cried when Everton were knocked out of the Champions League. I felt gutted for him when that happened. I'd not mind Everton winning the cup on the basis that I know how much it means to him.

I might get hammered for this but I have a 10 year old nephew that is mad about Everton, he cried when Everton were knocked out of the Champions League Qualifiers. I felt gutted for him when that happened. I'd not mind Everton winning the cup on the basis that I know how much it means to him.

Dirk, it's bad enough when they get it wrong....

I might get hammered for this but I have a 10 year old nephew that is mad about Everton, he cried when Everton were knocked out of the Champions League. I felt gutted for him when that happened. I'd not mind Everton winning the cup on the basis that I know how much it means to him.

you're doing him no favours by pandering to him

We talk about RAWK more than Red Cafe or Bluekipper on here, and that is saying something.

We don't really speak about any of them that much. You have been here a month, you can't base your "we" statements on one month. We seem to have had a recent influx of new members, some fine, some dribblechins.

I don't give a shite about what goes on in RAWK, but let us imagine this scenario:

Utd win the Carling cup, they win the premiership, they qualify for the CL final. The FA cup final is between Utd and Everton.

Now tell me, who you would want to win the FA Cup. Would you want Utd to win it to enable them a great chance of winning the quadruple to go with the treble they won in 99? Or would you want to see our neighbours win it and hence stopping Utd from winning the quadruple?

Should your scenario happen and should the blues lose to UTD in the final, then you can guarantee that the bitter pill of defeat will be swallowed much easier by them.

They'll be clapping their allies around Wembley as the trophy they missed out on is paraded in front of their eyes.

There will be much back slapping and hand shaking outside Wembley as the bitters wish their allies good luck in the CL final.

Don't even think of having a laugh at a blue friend or work mate if they get knocked out en route or return from the capital empty handed as I guarantee you the response will be. "It will be worth it if UTD go on to win the CL and win all four coz it ill do yez edz in"

If your from this city then the chances are you have either family and friends who are match going blues, just as I have. They might play the Merseyside card when their in the right company but as soon as their amongst their own their all the same.

I'll be honest, the reason this topic is being debated at length is, the UTD clean sweep or the blues winning the cup and we end up empty handed is a possibility and were all a tad worried.

The other week on here there was a thread about Jagielka - posts saying what a player he is or something like that ..... cant exactly remember what was being said but i was thinking wtf

Talkin bout bs i was in work last week and there all saying you were lucky against portsmouth, how the fuck you work that out softlad and the mancs were backing them up, one of them said to me mate who you playing in the cup - Real Madrid who you playing killed him off bitter bluenose twat, anyway posts bout bs should be kept on rawk