You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funniest Graffiti ever...?

elBooth

I've been seeing a lot of GREEN NONCE's and ORANGE GIT's about.

I have absolutely no idea what they mean.

Some of you might have seen the one on Edge Lane last week, David Cameron with a Hitler muzzie and "REICH WING" scrawled in 4 foot letters next to him. Made me chuckle, that did.

Old one I know but every time I see a white van covered in mud or dust someone always seems to write on it "I wish my bird was as dirty as this van"

Some bird in work said she was in a motorway service station on the M6 and in one of the cubicles in the bogs said "My boyfriend follows me fuckin everywhere" - someone had wrote below "No I don't you lying slag"

My Dad works at British Aerospace in Samlesbury and he told me about the appointment of a new "Continuous Improvent" Team.

This shower of know it all bastards who quite clearly know fuck all have been making themselves a general pain in the arse of themselves around the place.

To cut a long story short, the door of their office has the sign C. I. outside.

Which has now been changed to:

Cunts Inside.

Last I heard they've requested a hand writing expert be brought in to "find the culprit".

Guest Pistonbroke

Back in my Army days we were on the Grenade ranges in Sennelager Germany. We also had to take it in turns to man the main barrier to stop German's wandering in and having their parts blown off. It was pissing it down with rain, freezing cold and windy. Someone had wrote on the guard hut wall....

" Sennelager, probably the worst Lager in the World!!"

Tickled me that did.

• 1 year later...

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it amused me.

hilarious+toilet+graffiti6.jpg

Oh, and one of my mates was regaling me with a story about a piece of graffiti in his work bogs.

Written in the standard black marker pen was:

"For fuck's sake Scotty, don't beam me up now! I'm taking a shi (followed by a vertical line to the top of the cubicle)"

Thought that was pretty good.

• 3 years later...

My mate has a photo collection on his phone of awesome graffiti he see's.

My favourites from memory -

In a toilet at Stanmore tube station - "Ross Wilson has a massive foreskin"

Somewhere in Birmingham - "Pete Best is lethal at sex "