Quantcast
You're favourite non Liverpool player - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
loadsoftrophies

You're favourite non Liverpool player

and no obvious legend like Pele or Maradona,

Mine is Cafu, i worshipped him and he never had a bad game, when he was 34 he was tearing up and down the pitch like he was 24. Legend of the game.

He is a bit obvious though isnt he cuase he is a legend.

Mine is Dejan Savecevic. Fucking awesome. I tried to model myself on him when I was a youngster but I failed. Thats why I am a rent officer now. I should have based myself on someone like Viinie Sammways and maybe I would have had a chance.

He is a bit obvious though isnt he cuase he is a legend.

Mine is Dejan Savecevic. Fucking awesome. I tried to model myself on him when I was a youngster but I failed. Thats why I am a rent officer now. I should have based myself on someone like Viinie Sammways and maybe I would have had a chance.

Cafu is a legend of the game to me but he's not considered a legend like the Pele's or Eusebios

Dejan Savecevic was fucking class on his day and had a great name.

I loved Ronald Koeman when I was a little kid. I just loved his free kicks. I even wrote to him at Barca and he never replied the get.

He was slower than Pelegrinho put fuck he was some passer of the ball and as you've mentioned he was ace at free kicks.

I loved Zola when he was at his peak at Chelsea. Long before the money took over.

He was just so exciting going forward and was the best player of his type in the league, really. And such a lovely guy too.

I would also agree with the choice of Bergkamp. He scored some unbelievably class goals, and his vision for playing others in as well, was top class.

Hristo Stoichkov was a big favourite of mine and Dragan Stojkovic in the 1990 World Cup was ace.

Loved the way Hristo Stoichkov and Romario ripped united apart years ago in the champions league, they played with them that night.