You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win the Premiership?

StevieH

Latest odds from William Hill: -

Manchester United 1/2

Chelsea 7/2

Arsenal 7/2

Liverpool 100/1

Everton 250/1

English Premier League - Outright - Football Betting | William Hill

If we were to win all of our remaining fixtures and the following results occured, we would win the league: -

Manchester United (H) beat Bolton 3-0 (19/03/08)

Tottenham (H) beat Chelsea 1-0 (19/03/08)

Chelsea (H) beat Arsenal 1-0 (23/03/08)

Liverpool (A) beat Manchester United 1-0 (23/03/08)

Arsenal (A) beat Bolton 3-1 (29/03/08)

Liverpool (H) beat Everton 3-2 (30/03/08)

Manchester United (H) beat Aston Villa 3-1 (30/03/08)

Chelsea (H) draw 1-1 with Middlesbrough (31/03/08)

Liverpool (A) beat Arsenal 1-0 (05/04/08)

Chelsea (A) beat Man City 2-1 (06/04/08)

Manchester United (A) draw 1-1 with Middlesbrough (06/04/08)

Liverpool (H) beat Blackburn Rovers 2-0 (13/04/08)

Manchester United (H) draw 2-2 with Arsenal (13/04/08)

Chelsea (H) beat Wigan 2-0 (14/04/08)

Arsenal (H) beat Reading 2-0 (19/04/08)

Manchester United (A) draw 1-1 with Blackburn (19/04/08)

Chelsea (A) draw 2-2 with Everton (19/04/08)

Liverpool (A) beat Fulham 3-1 (19/04/08)

Liverpool (A) beat Birmingham 2-1 (26/04/08)

Chelsea (H) draw 2-2 with Manchester United (26/04/08)

Arsenal (A) beat Derby 2-1 (29/04/08)

Arsenal (H) beat Everton 3-1 (03/05/08)

Liverpool (H) beat Man City 2-0 (03/05/08)

Manchester United (H) draw 1-1 with West Ham (03/05/08)

Chelsea (A) draw 1-1 with Newcastle United (03/05/08)

Chelsea (H) beat Bolton 3-0 (11/05/08)

Arsenal (A) beat Sunderland 2-1 (11/05/08)

Liverpool (A) beat Spurs 2-1 (11/05/08)

Manchester United (A) beat Wigan 2-0 (11/05/08)

We would win the league on goal difference on 83 points (+ 45 gd), with Arsenal 2nd on 83 points (+42 gd), Man United 3rd on 81 points and Chelsea in 4th on 80 points.

BBC SPORT | Football | Premier League | Predictor

I think Chelsea are going run UTD close, Arsenal are bottling it.

I think you are right. The frustrating thing is that we could & should be right up there with a genuine shout of winning the title. Yes we are still a few top quality players short of what we need, but Arsenal have drawn 4 games on the spin, Man United are struggling to finish teams off & I'm not convinced by Chelsea at all.

If only we could have converted a few of those draws at home into 3 points.

I was hoping Arsenal could do it, but unfortunately it looks increasingly inevitable that the mancs will retain their title. It makes me sad just to type this out.

I cannot stand Arsenal - the manager, players or fans. Bunch of petulant, spoilt brats. Chelsea fall into the same category.

WAHAHAAHAHAAA did my own predictor, it came out:

1 Liverpool 83

2 Mancs 83

3 Chelsea 82

4 Arsenal 79

Winning it with a goal difference of just one goal! BELIEVE.

Believe indeed.

It is just such a shame we dropped stupid points at home to Wigan, Birmingham etc etc

Chelsea, they have a strong squad can rotate 6/7 players in and out between the CL and league games with not much fuss, the Mancs can do that as well but they still need Ronaldo, chelsea seem to be able to change a lot more and that is what will do it for them if they believe it.

i see them as having the best chance

And not the mancs?

I don't like any of them, but I feel that United's players conduct themselves better on the pitch than Arsenal and Chelsea's players do. I cannot stand the antics of Drogba, Carvalho, Terry, Lampard, Makelele, Obi Mikel & Essien at Chelsea or Eboue, Toure, Gallas, Lehmann, Fabregas and Flamini at Arsenal. Ferguson or Benitez would not tolerate someone like Gallas throwing his toys out of the pram and having a one man sit-down protest at the end of a game.

I don't like any of them, but I feel that United's players conduct themselves better on the pitch than Arsenal and Chelsea's players do. I cannot stand the antics of Drogba, Carvalho, Terry, Lampard, Makelele, Obi Mikel & Essien at Chelsea or Eboue, Toure, Gallas, Lehmann, Fabregas and Flamini at Arsenal. Ferguson or Benitez would not tolerate someone like Gallas throwing his toys out of the pram and having a one man sit-down protest at the end of a game.

Fair enough. I'm not an Arsenal fan, far from it, but I'd rather they (or Chelsea, but they're too far behind) won it than the mancs. Sadly it doesn't look like I'll have it my way.