You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ifithadntbinfer De Germans

Harry Squatter

Trials and Tribulations at the pit could turn into its own book, such is the wealth of material on offer. Trouble is, it would be a huge fucker like that book about the Mancs that came out last year (I think) and Dave would need a container (which I could supply) to bring them to Anfield in, and we'd all get hernia's (at the very least) carrying them.

So let me get this straight. Everton fans buy tickets in the home end for a Euro away, from the away side's website, using UK addresses and are subsequently surprised when the club won't honour the sales?

Somebody remind me, was it Heysel that made them as thick as shitty jam?

I can just see a couple of them phoning the ticket office up tomorrow:

"Ja, ja, ve haff ze holiday home in Kirkby"

You can just imagine what they would be saying if it was the other way round and germans were buying up half the everton end, which is entirely possible as its what we do every season.

"Dee fuckinnn meerdrin naziii cuntss, dee can fuccckk offf ifff dee finkk der sittiin in de gladdyy laaaa"

Another thing, can you imagine the shite these bastards come out with when they are travelling europe? It will be like spreading the gospel according to kendall. Telling every foriegner they can about the "meerrdrriiin redshite", about how they would have went on to dominate european football if ithadnabinfer Heysel, how there is a G14 conspiracy against them. They will get a chance to real off all the bullshit, makes me sick really, because some of these foriegners wont know any different.

Looking forward to seein some of the classic blueshite banners again

"JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER"

ho ho ho, fuckin hilarious that one

"SORRY WE ARE LATE, HAD TROUBLE WITH THE NEIGHBOURS"

no explanation needed

2005_1120Image0046.jpg

Thing is though, they fucked up Villareal a few years back, sold all tickets on general, at about 6 per person if i remember correctly, so no prefernce was given to STHs. I also dont think they released the details until the morning of the first sales. And if im not mistaken, didnt they fuck up metallist aswell?

And the "Liverpool FC ECHO" HAHA! we've had prentice writing for us for months! The reason we are exposed in the ECHO is because we are successful, if you were in a cup final every now and then you might understand.

You'd think Nurumberg was a fuckin cup final the way they go on about it, suppose it is to them though.

why cant the twats just look at themselves for once, instead of permanently deciding to look a few hundred yards accross the park?

Its very clever PR by everton, keep on stoking the Liverpool hatred fire, therefor taking all the heat from their own shambolic organisation and running of the club.

I would seriously love some of their dodgy dealings to come out in the press, expose the fuckin corrupt cunts. My dad did financial work for an ex everton board member a year or 2 back. Some of the stuff the man told him was unbelievable. The way the money has disappeared from the club over the years, in to swiss bank accounts. Without going in to details, he basically said that Everton has been run corruptly for years. And to be honest, i believe him.

Look at the Rooney money they got in, later that year their debt had INCREASED! Couldnt even find 10million to fund Kings Dock! 10 fuckin million! jesus christ! The "Fortress Fund" money, that was always on its way, never actually turned up. Not to mention the Wimbledon game which kept them up i think in 94? One of the most "suspect" matches ever.

Im sure i heard somewhere that one of the papers (guardian maybe) had been investigating evertons dealings over the years, and had a shit load of dirt on them.

Id fuckin love it to all come out

Now you mention corruption and King's Dock ...... How come the City Council went looking for a developer to build an arena, then gave the site to someone with (completely unrealistic) plans for a stadium? There's a big difference between an arena and a stadium, not least of which is that an arena can fit on that site, but a stadium never will. Nice arena there now - but it could've been built years ago if those bent bastards hadn't tied up the site for so long with Bill's stupid pipedreams.

You'd definately think it was a cup final the way they talk about it, like in the same class as what istanbul/athens was too us. All this "mass exodus" bollocks. fuckin hell, uefa cup first group stage against no mark german club.

And anothe thing, whats alll this "20years late, had murder with the neighbours" stuff theyre putting on banners? Did they not qualify for Europe in 95 after the FA cup win? Oh no sorry, they did, but fucked it up

You'd definately think it was a cup final the way they talk about it, like in the same class as what istanbul/athens was too us. All this "mass exodus" bollocks. fuckin hell, uefa cup first group stage against no mark german club.

And anothe thing, whats alll this "20years late, had murder with the neighbours" stuff theyre putting on banners? Did they not qualify for Europe in 95 after the FA cup win? Oh no sorry, they did, but fucked it up

It's just a chance for them to moan and have a conspiracy. All these twats suddenly coming out the woodwork now and they have the cheek to call Liverpool fans gloryhunters. Everything they say or do has to relate back to us. If they had sat with the Germans and nothing happened they would probably come up with shit such as "This is how real fans behave". If it did kick off it would be "at least we never killed anyone or got others banned from Europe"

I think apart from Blackburn they have the worst playing record of any English club in Europe.