You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid shitting themselves...

Red Mist

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schuster's scared and bitter that he was second (possibly even worse) choice after Rafa.

Quite a funny change going on in Spain. Apart from the other major clubs everyone's 2nd favourite team was either Barca or Madrid. Now its us. Not sure whether it was intentional but we have quite a large following in Spain these days.

He's not being derogatory

Obvisously in some people's opinions he is, but seeing as those opinions don't match your opinion, you feel the need to ponce about screaming look at me look at me you're all getting it wrong blah blah blah, you know i don't actually give a shit whether he is or isn't but why the fuck is he talking about our club? it's fuck all to do with him oh and calling our stlye of football UGLY and DULL. is being disrespectful towards our club isn't it. regardless on what you think of his opinion?

Except he hasn't said our style of play he's said we're an ugly team to play, two entirely different things.

Other than that do carry on with the 'yeah but who's he' replies.

it's subjsective though isn't and opinion like i posted who's he and too be fair he's their second choice and will be out of a job fairly soone it's what they do best at Madrid

He's not being derogatory

Jeebus, calm the manic defense of the club. All he's said are Liverpool are an ugly club to play (we are), We're among the favourites for the CL (we are), and we have a habit of winning trophies (we do).

Ugly is ther worst word you can use to describe anything. 'Fat' or 'gay' is bad too but 'ugly' takes the piss. Of course he's being deragtory. You ugly git.

Guest Eskimo-Boy

Cardie is right... He is just saying our style is ugly, but he still goes on to say how we are the biggest rivals, so we should be privileged when we crush them

Jesus! Some people seem to have forgotten a mauling we got off madrid one pre season a few years ago! people also seem to have forgotten the managed to win the title last year when everyone was tipping barca even with a few games to go. If we manage to win the Prem in similar fashion this year, I'll be doing cartwheels around my gaff.

Personally I think madrid are one team we need to avoid

I think, for a man who can't quite decide whether his name is Bernie or Bernard, whenther to have a fully developed tash or not and whether to have long hair or not, he has issues but I do think there are two seperate points here.

The club, our status as CL contenders and successful heritage is not in question and Windsor Davies here feels compelled to point this out, just in case we didn't akready know.

Secondly, he then refers to our style of play. Ugly.

Are we "ugly" to play against? No. When the oppo have the ball we're compact, press the ball consistently, defend zonally( which takes some coordination) and if needed, defend with fair-minded heart a la Carra.

So, he is being a little ignorant but may have not seen us play in th CL since we won it. That is doubtful, though...Or given that the facts above and that he would like to "graft Chelsea's" defence onto Man U's attack, as is perfect combination and given that we are better than both this year, he doesn't quite know what point to make and just looks a bit silly.

I think, for a man who can't quite decide whether his name is Bernie or Bernard, whenther to have a fully developed tash or not and whether to have long hair or not, he has issues but I do think there are two seperate points here.

The club, our status as CL contenders and successful heritage is not in question and Windsor Davies here feels compelled to point this out, just in case we didn't akready know.

Secondly, he then refers to our style of play. Ugly.

Are we "ugly" to play against? No. When the oppo have the ball we're compact, press the ball consistently, defend zonally( which takes some coordination) and if needed, defend with fair-minded heart a la Carra.

So, he is being a little ignorant but may have not seen us play in th CL since we won it. That is doubtful, though...Or given that the facts above and that he would like to "graft Chelsea's" defence onto Man U's attack, as is perfect combination and given that we are better than both this year, he doesn't quite know what point to make and just looks a bit silly.

Yep, yep, yep. Well said.

This feller Schuster- or whatever his name is- clearly hasn't a clue. He has looked around and decided that we would make fair game to fire some quite blatently pointless ammunition at. I'm so glad that our manager never bothers to make stupid statements like that about opposing teams. And as for his assessment of his "perfect" team- he quite clearly hasn't been watching the Premiership this season.

Lost in translation perhaps. "Ugly" in this sense translates more like difficult to play. Mind, we'd batter them if we drew them.
Exatemundo, that's my take as well.

I also agree with Cardie in that I take it as a compliment. I have no idea, however, why he's talking about us.