You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carragher on Talksport now

Cardie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing to keep at the forefront of your mind whenever discussing anything about talksport is that its the last chance saloon for sports radio presenting. Did you hear that Woman shortly after 6pm making the snide, sardonic remarks about each others blossoming radio careers? Presenter's consistently, habitually degrade themselves in a desperate (though effective) effort to generate a heated mass debate. It's not credible and any reasoning or logic to the opinion's expressed on the programme are non existent. The depressing thing is thats it clearly very popular despite the fact that hardly anyone on this forum can seriously listen to it for than a minute without questioning the purpose for living. In a nutshell Carra made the bloke (Adrian ?) look like a total buffoon and although Ive never met Jamie, he came across to most people on that show as a very decent, down to earth bloke that many others's on this forum confirm he is. The majority of criticism's came from London/South East England caller's, many of whom seem mentally paralysed by the whole "Come on Ingurland" nonsense. Thats no way to live your life.

I listened to a snippet of it at 6. I didnt think I could love JC more than I already do but its happened.

Heard one fan a leicester fan of all people saying 'put your toys back in the cot and get on with it'

Idiots the lot of them, JC Knows the score and thats all that matters. He was fuming, sounded close to breaking point when he was talking about someone saying he's happy with his 100k a week.

He's a legend, Viva JC!

Just said the interview will be played after the news and sport at 8.

Never listen to TalkSport as a rule because of the vast number of pricks on there and the anti-Liverpool sentiment. This demonstrates the truth of that, but am looking forward to hearing JC.

Paul from Liverpool what a knobhead.

Cant understand how Liverpool will benefit from him dropping out of international games as he would only miss out on 3 weeks in the summer.

Fucking knobhead. What about the England friendlies he would have to play in the midweek qualifiers travelling around Europe when he could be putting his feet up preparing for Liverpool games.

Fuck England and everything about them. Fucking set of old farts sat around a table calling themselves the FA stuck in the 60's. Bent bastards every fucking one of them.

I can honestly say hand on heart that if I played for Liverpool playing for England wouldnt even be on my radar.

Listening to it again, JC sounds livid with the tit. Fair play to him for getting on the phone and having a word.

GO ED JAMIE LAD!

That's the problem though isn't it? I don't think fans of southern clubs will ever understand that.

I can honestly say hand on heart that if I played for Liverpool playing for England wouldnt even be on my radar.

Listening to it again, JC sounds livid with the tit. Fair play to him for getting on the phone and having a word.

GO ED JAMIE LAD!

Same here.

If I was a footballer and I played for Liverpool, England wouldn't even be a thought for me because wearing the red shirt would be as good as it gets.