Quantcast
Tennis babes - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

It's Wimbledon, Tim's made his usual early exit so there's nothing to do but marvel at Federer's jaw dropping tennis and gawp at some of the fit birds who play the game. And we'll be doing the latter in this thread.

Here's one that's still left in this year's Wimbledon, Ana Ivanovic

_42436752_ivanovic_getty416.jpg

ana_polugola-753379.jpg

G205069_b.jpg

AnaIvanovic201_Large_.jpg

AnaIvanovic207_Large_.jpg

AnaIvanovic408_Large_.jpg

She's not a huge favourite amongst men to say the least but I'd rattle Sharapova.

A tender goddess. I'm surprised that you say she isn't a huge favourite amongst men - almost every bloke I know would and no wonder. She might not quite have Ivanovic's supermodel looks, although she's still damn pretty, but her body is fucking knockout - she's all woman, for sure. I bet she's a right handful.

Guest Jay W
A tender goddess. I'm surprised that you say she isn't a huge favourite amongst men - almost every bloke I know would and no wonder. She might not quite have Ivanovic's supermodel looks, although she's still damn pretty, but her body is fucking knockout - she's all woman, for sure. I bet she's a right handful.

I think most lads would definately would. Just got the impression when having these conversations she isn't really the name on most fella's lips, always she's got a face like a smacked arse or some other shite.

As for Serena, now that would be rough. I bet she likes to knock fuck out of you when riding it. I'd well have a go...