You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 92 Club

Faustus

Just out of curiosity, is anyone on here a member of the 92 club ie have been to all 92 grounds in the Football League? Would like to do this and so far am on 29 (all watching Liverpool) but am going the Reading game so that'll be another one crossed off the list and hope to go to Fratton Park and Craven Cottage as well this season, two I have never been to.

Don't think having been to 29 out of 92 at the age of 19 and a fan of a Premiership side is that bad to be honest. Would quite like to get all 92 under my belt, hopefully while watching Liverpool.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone on here a member of the 92 club ie have been to all 92 grounds in the Football League? Would like to do this and so far am on 29 (all watching Liverpool) but am going the Reading game so that'll be another one crossed off the list and hope to go to Fratton Park and Craven Cottage as well this season, two I have never been to.

Don't think having been to 29 out of 92 at the age of 19 and a fan of a Premiership side is that bad to be honest. Would quite like to get all 92 under my belt, hopefully while watching Liverpool.

I finished the 92 League clubs (as they were then) in April 1975 when I was 22 years old. Not sure how many of those were to watch Liverpool without checking through my records but probably about half.

My current total which reflects the number of clubs that have moved is now one hundred and thirty-three, the latest of those being Doncaster's Keepmoat stadium a few weeks ago. I am now completely up-to-date again but you always have to plan ahead and see what is coming up so I know that there will be moves for both Shrewsbury and Milton Keynes in the summer. I will also need to get to Dagenham but hopefully the other club promoted from the Conference will be somewhere I have already visited.

Chalking off the 92 today is still a fine achievement but at the time I completed the set 32 years ago my total included a number of clubs that later dropped out of the Football League, in some cases never to return ... like Barrow, Workington and Southport. Automatic promotion from the Conference has meant going to places like Kidderminster and Boston. I also try to watch a match if a club makes a temporary move ... Chester had a couple of years sharing with Macclesfield and a few years ago Bournemouth played several games in Dorchester.

Chris

Fair play Chris. Bet you've been waiting for that question to pop up since you joined, eh!

;)

Not really waiting no but I have kept records of all the soccer matches I have seen live since the 1960's so it doesn't take long to get facts and figures together if the question does turn up, as it has today!