You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

So, the Home Office won’t provide his family with the same level of security as the rest, but also won’t allow him to employ adequate comparable security of his own. Which is why he’s swerving it.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-03-29/why-are-harry-and-meghan-absent-from-the-duke-of-edinburghs-memorial

Clearly lost on the thick, doffing cunt above.

So hang on (I'm not a fan of Harry and his bird either), they've effectively treated his wife badly enough that they've moved to the other side of the planet, they've told him his kids can't have titles, and they've said he has to pay for his own security, but then won't let him pay for his own security?

And yet they expect him drop everything to pay respects to a racist old lizard who probably treated his wife like she was staff?

If I was Harry I'd be staying in California too!

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

So hang on (I'm not a fan of Harry and his bird either), they've effectively treated his wife badly enough that they've moved to the other side of the planet, they've told him his kids can't have titles, and they've said he has to pay for his own security, but then won't let him pay for his own security?

And yet they expect him drop everything to pay respects to a racist old lizard who probably treated his wife like she was staff?

If I was Harry I'd be staying in California too!

Too fucking right! 

16 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors is watching a recording of Phil the Greeks send off, where another bundle of money is being pissed away today. She was moaning about taxes the other day.

Oh, and Andy the Paedo is there. Free sausage on a stick for him then.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuine question, I've been thinking of getting a quote from some Charles and Diana stuff to sell on Ebay, do you reckon it'd sell as a niche product? 

Better to get some Harry & Meghan merch - dirt cheap, because the not-racist-but, flag-waving weirdos can't stand them - then cut their brakes and watch the prices rocket once they're dead.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuine question, I've been thinking of getting a quote from some Charles and Diana stuff to sell on Ebay, do you reckon it'd sell as a niche product? 

Getting a quote might be a good idea as it may giving an indication of what price, if any, you'd get.

You might fall lucky with someone in the US, Australia or New Zealand buying it. Otherwise, you're looking for the twindling monarchists out there.

EBay is very hit and miss. Ive sold some tat on there yet what I consider to be good stuff just sits and sits and neve rgets bought!

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

You always read that niche is best as it flies under the radar, and I like the idea of being the world's only purveyor of Charles and Diana merchandise. 

Might have a way to go before being the world's only purveyor of that stuff mate but good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Harry and Meghan on a secret visit to the UK to see the Doness. The Mail and Piers Morgan will be apoplectic.

The DM comments section would be hilarious with them all absolutely raging about it if it wasn’t clouded by racism. Up the piss boiling Sussexes! 

Just now, Trumo said:

The Queen has been absent from a number of engagements the press say she attends every year, and now Harry has paid her a visit 'in secret'. Is this end game?

He’s over in Holland for the Invictus games 

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen Frankie Boyle on "Comedians Giving Lectures".

- The Queen has two birthdays; one for her human form and one for her lizard form.

- It's no wonder the Queen has a second birthday weeks after her first; that's how long it took her dad to say "Hip, hip, hooray".

- How badly has Prince Andrew fucked up, that he's had to resign from not having a job?

- Prince Andrew has said he's stepping down from public life. It's not your public life we're worried about, Pal!