You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

I smashed a girl I used to work with. She is now my girlfriend so be careful out there

I've done worse, I've married the girl that used to sit next to me and make formal comnplaints about me.

Yeah xmas do's are a no no for me. Let's go out and talk about work. Work the place I HAVE to go to every day. I've only just started at my new company and was met with one bitter girl who complained for 3 weeks that the xmas fund provided by the company was being replaced by a xmas gift. A bottle of wine, 2 different cheese and some crackers in a nice presentation box. Ill take that over a xmas do every day of the week.

Most of the work force are going out for a curry but as money is tight then if there is anyspare then I shall be enjoying the money with my mates drinking not with a bunch of people taking work to the pub with them.

Last xmas party I went to anyway I ended up in the bogs with the boss's wife doing coke. Not big or clever any more.

I didn't smash a bird at my Xmas party last night but I did kiss one and it's a minor problem as we're both in relationships. Me 7 years' date=' her 5 years. If this was a totally random act then I wouldn't care as much (although I am uncomfortable with any act of unfaithfulness). However it's not, there's definitely an attraction there. Now we're going to see each other every day at work just to complicate it further. She's a lovely girl, we get on very well and she's not bad looking but not gorgeous either. I've never really thought of her like that previously. Nothing can come of this, right? The occassional serious answer would be appreciated!![/quote']

If this is going to consume you with guilt, go give her one up the wrong 'un and at least have something to justify the guilt. Go on, you know it makes sense.

Fao CD

Slight problem about pulling on the works Christmas shindig is that gag girl is coming to London on the Saturday afternoon, so if I do take advantage of pissed up women, which lets face it, I will, then I have to be ready for round two later in the day.

Love my life.

You are a class act that we should all look to follow.

Always wear your PVC wipe me down kecks then Lewis.

Guest San Don
I'm self employed so will be photoshopping a bill for myself and my company secretary to the tune of the maximum amount allowable by HMRC for a Christmas Party. I think its £125 a head.

£150 each and not a penny more else you'll be liable for tax.

Had a great Department of Planning party last night, we had our secret Santa at 10:30am and the Champagne was out so the drinking started early. Then my section had our Christmas lunch at a pub where the drinking ensued for the bravest all the way to 5pm. That's when we headed over to the Department Party started at an even better pub with a ton of great food and a bar tab that lasted through to 12am which was insane because I personally drank a lot of moneys worth and so did most others.

Met a lot of cool hot girls that work on other floors and I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything embarrassing and was at that magical loose and funny stage of drunkenness rather than the too drunk and embarrassing level so I've laid some good ground work there.

Then the night finished with a bunch of us heading to this amazing Thai restaurant which was the perfect way to finish the night and help me wake up feeling good and not hung over at all.

Great fucking day and night, I work with a lot of awesome people and managers who like to have fun. Some of the older birds could handle their drunks too, I was impressed. This one Lady hung with us drinking pretty much from from 11am to 12am and was drinking shots and all, she was a hoot.

Splash o' Brut and I'm good to go!

I've got my wingwomen in tow to make sure I make a complete tit of myself, she acts as my wayward moral compass!

I've already drunk the best part of a bottle of Zubrowka, this may get messy!

Tally-ho chaps.

Portuguese, 29, scientist and fit, just left.

Scottish, 23, film maker and fit about to arrive!