You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

Ours tonight too. At fucking frankie and benny's!

Free meal but have to pay for your own drinks. Only I'm not drinking so I get the pleasure of watching everyone else get shit faced and enjoy themselves.

Reckon I'll just start some nasty rumours about the ones who are too pissed to remember what they got up to.

Ours tonight too. At fucking frankie and benny's!

Free meal but have to pay for your own drinks. Only I'm not drinking so I get the pleasure of watching everyone else get shit faced and enjoy themselves.

Reckon I'll just start some nasty rumours about the ones who are too pissed to remember what they got up to.

Safe to assume that you didnt pick the venue :whistle:

The only possible pleasure in spending the evening sober in the company of people getting steadily more rat-arsed

Lewis' date=' when you get older you will look back at all the opportunities you spurned to get your dick wet. I don't think theres a fella alive who doesn't want to go back in time and scream in their own teenage face. "SMASH IT LAD! "

Well Lewis, you are our teenage selves. It's too late for us, but not for you[/quote']

Wise words

Was that the Christmas jumper party?

You'll need to explain the award.....

Yeah it was. Was a really good night in the end, in that there London. Got thoroughly smashed for nothing and had some really good food. And yeah I wore my Christmas Tank Top and looked pretty ace to be fair.

The award was one of a few amusing ones our boss gave away, including the "Who the fuck are you?" award and the "Biggest pain in the arse" award.

Yeah it was. Was a really good night in the end, in that there London. Got thoroughly smashed for nothing and had some really good food. And yeah I wore my Christmas Tank Top and looked pretty ace to be fair.

The award was one of a few amusing ones our boss gave away, including the "Who the fuck are you?" award and the "Biggest pain in the arse" award.

Plenty of them needed for our management.

Had ours last night and apart from the young girls falling out over dresses and other drunken nonsense it was incident free.

Spent the evening in the company of Comedy Dave and he's a very pleasant chap I have to report.

Had a few drinks, went to bed, woke up without a feeling of dread about what I said/done which was good as I've recently been promoted and didn't want to make a tit out of myself in front of my team for our first night out since.

All in all a good night out.

One downpoint is that the buffet meal had mushrooms with apple sauce on them. What the fucks that all about? Retching thinking about the taste now.

Horrible scenes

I've got some carry over from my Christmas party last week. There is this bird at work who I have a massive crush on and is sexy as fuck, I didn't really get a chance to talk to her at our party but we were giving each other looks across the room all night. I didn't think she noticed me because in my opinion she is out of my league and is pretty powerful in the organisation (especially compared to me) but I've walked past her a c

couple of times and she said Hi at the last second we passed so I never really got the chance to speak to her because she's always been with people.

I was pretty drunk at out Christmas party and was talking about how sexy I think she is to a few people and I think that got back to her. She seem pretty happy with it though because she said Hi after wards.

Tomorrow is a make or break day (for now at least) I hope she's working because the office should be pretty empty so I should get a good chance to talk to her if she's in.

I just want to hook up with her at least once, I don't see anything serious happening because she is a pretty big player in the planning sector and I'm a fuck up with no career path but I think she sees me as a bit if a toy boy so I'd be happy to play that role if that;s what's she's looking for. She's got a sexy Lana Del Ray vibe happening, I can't wait for work tomorrow.