You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

johnb

What’s all this shit about “the GF peaking too soon”. It peaked in March 2003 and if you want to see true greatness, check posts by Smithy, Party Boy, Miller, DT, JB, Dave U and Aidan.

I link its downfall with it going mainstream. The quality has become diluted.

Remember, I remain the king of this yard. I withdrew my services with Chris because our efforts were under-appreciated.

I challenge you to resurrect this place to its former glory. If you do so, I shall endeavour to get some special ex-GF guests on here.

John B (GF Honorary Life President).

WARNING: aws, your days are numbered.

[%sig%]

Post Edited (09-11-03 02:12)

Guest Elmyn Noos

I think there is still anger and resentment over the scrapping of the private playground (TSF).

What gets me about the TSF, is that if you are going to have a forum that is closed off to outsiders, how does it differ from just having an email distribution list? You could set up a distribution list of the people you want in, and have your banter there. I thought the point of an internet forum was to share your wit with the outside world, and invite fresh blood in every now and then with fresh material?

[%sig%]

Guest Elmyn Noos

My lawyers are looking at it right now. I feel we jedi (GFites) have been let down by the heirarchy (Empire), and the time is right for the rebel forces to launch a coup.

[%sig%]

Any more disrespect for Greats such as Usher, Smithy, HJK, Party Boy, Miller, the Geat Dane and myself shall result in the GF being closed for an indefinite period of time of our choosing.

Because we are fascists. Bacause we can. And because you, my humour-devoid friends, suck hard.

Guest twelvemonkeys

Johnb - without doubt the single biggest anal retentive comedy dead beat this GF has ever seen.

You are the Syd Little of the GF. Old, probably fat, losers, occasionally seen on Look North, or This is your Life - perpetually whining about how comedy was much funnier when you were on stage.

"We have the power".

What a numpty. Dave U will never close the GF regardless of your "second in command" rant. Second in command usually gets there by taking it up the ass.

"Bend over Number 3.....time for promotion".

Long live the Jedi. Power to the Rebels.

Guest Elmyn Noos

The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us and controls everything.

It is there to be defeated.

An anagram of Elmyn Noos is Only Neo can save us. *

I am the One.

*if you take out the m and add c a n s a v e u

[%sig%]