You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'To Sit or to Stand' - The Great British Debate

thechap

Do you sit or stand to wipe?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sit or stand to wipe?

• I remain seated
    • I stand

• 1 year later...

Why on earth would you bump this thread TK? It'd be like me bumping that one where I admitted to touching kids, I want my deviant past forgotten.

This isn't the original thread either, the first one was epic; not sure if it fell with the pasta thread in the great forum cleanse.

Guest TK-421

Ah I thought this was the one you meant.

I'm not ashamed.

• sit down
  • poo
  • stand up
  • turn 180 degrees
  • observe
  • wipe
  • flush
  • wash hands (optional)

• 3 months later...
Why on earth would you bump this thread TK? It'd be like me bumping that one where I admitted to touching kids, I want my deviant past forgotten.

This isn't the original thread either, the first one was epic; not sure if it fell with the pasta thread in the great forum cleanse.

WHAAAATTT??? You're kidding? Who did one before me? I demand it be bumped.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I thought I may have seen a thread on this before but couldnt find it. Either that or something very similiar.....

But something my Mrs said the other day has promted me to make this poll.

She takes the piss out of me for standing up to wipe my arse and states that EVERYBODY wipes sitting down.

GF I need your help.

Do you;

Sit Down or Stand up.

• 5 years later...