You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Player of the Year

Mark P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking joke that is.

LAMPARD?!?!?!?! He must have pictures of someone in one hell of a position. Fucking hell.

Joe Cole?? Oh for fucks sake the little cockney scrote has a couple of good games for england and a solid month for chelsea and everyone is having a wank.

What a fucking joke that is.

LAMPARD?!?!?!?! He must have pictures of someone in one hell of a position. Fucking hell.

Joe Cole?? Oh for fucks sake the little cockney scrote has a couple of good games for england and a solid month for chelsea and everyone is having a wank.

Lampard - "Ooh, doesn't he get forward and score alot of goals..."

Cole - "Ooh, isn't he now such a disciplined player, who scores alot of goals..."

The majority of these goals are deflected, which seems to be conveniently overlooked.

No nomination for Carra...

Gerrard

Cole

Terry

Lampard

Rooney

Henry

Is this not the same list every year? Keep it and save it for next year's nominations.

Name's more imporant than performances it would seem. It's bollocks.

Where the fuck is Momo in the young player?! Fuck me!

Aaron Lennon is class but has started about half Spurs games and as for ANTON FUCKING FERDINAND?! His defence has been shit all season and bar scorng a boss goal he's been gash when i've seen him. Compare that to Momo who has arguably been our best player this season and it's a fucking disgrace.

Carra not in there either.....fucking joke.

i echo the sentiments so far, but i really dont think carra should have got a mention anyway. his form this year has been good, but not player of the year good.

from that list, and probably even without the list i think i'd go for Rooney for player of the year, he has been quality even when he went through the dry spell for goals.

young player would be fabregas from those beacuse even though he started the season very averagely, the top performances he has produced have been important especially in europe, but having said that, without the list i would defo put a strong point forward for Momo, even though i never think of him as a young player.

You think Terry has been any better?

no i dont, but two wrongs...

i also think that gerrard has had a fantastic season so perhaps he could challenge for it.

i expect the result to be; Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard.

Are the awards on Sky sports by any chance? Few Chelsea (sky sports team) players an Man Utd (sky sports team) players on the list for my likings?

you can't argue with Rooney being in there. he should win young player award, he is a phenomenal player.

you can't argue with Rooney being in there. he should win young player award, he is a phenomenal player.

He should win the senior award, young or otherwise. He carries a United team with no midfield... and they're above us...

Still he's a money-squandering granny-fucker... and ugly... and, most of all, stupid...

All these awards are crap and that includes the World Player of the year. They just pick the same old names every year. As for the Roony lovefest on here, it makes me want to puke!

He's a great player. What can I say? Does it mean I like him? No. Does it mean I'd like someone of his quality in our team? Fuck, yes...