You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

Why do want an independent investigation? Israel showed the evidence, surely you don't question the integrity of them?

Whilst I am happy with the evidence, a great many aren't. An independent investigation would help others.

13 minutes ago, M_B said:

Whilst I am happy with the evidence, a great many aren't. An independent investigation would help others.

And what would the independent investigation change? It likely was't done on purpose by either side, and the victims, number of which we still don't reliably know, nor we seemingly care, would still be dead. And no one would change their opinion, regardless of the outcome.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

And what would the independent investigation change? It likely was't done on purpose by either side, and the victims, number of which we still don't reliably know, nor we seemingly care, would still be dead. And no one would change their opinion, regardless of the outcome.

Why wouldn’t it have been on purpose if it was fired by the IDF? 

And who doesn’t care how many have died???? 

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

SD still offering his sly input through reps and negs. Sad little helmet 

Hahahahahah. Says the lad dishing out hard as nails negs because I'm taking the piss out of his sources.

Anyway, you called me a liar about hamas flags (your words were "I don't believe you") even though they've been popping up all over the place. 

I need a break from this fucking thread. Both sides of this war disgust me in varying measures but the blatant anti Israel slant in here is sickening. Like Palestinians shit rainbows. I'm not about to fall out with fellow reds over it, especially as that other prick is back off his 2 week ban and joining in the hatred. Have fun with your new jihadiwaddy friends, I'm off this thread. It's not worth the blood pressure jump. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Why are Israel bombing Gaza? The victims of the Hamas attack would still be dead. 

6 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Hahahahahah. Says the lad dishing out hard as nails negs because I'm taking the piss out of his sources.

Anyway, you called me a liar about hamas flags (your words were "I don't believe you") even though they've been popping up all over the place. 

I need a break from this fucking thread. Both sides of this war disgust me in varying measures but the blatant anti Israel slant in here is sickening. Like Palestinians shit rainbows. I'm not about to fall out with fellow reds over it, especially as that other prick is back off his 2 week ban and joining in the hatred. Have fun with your new jihadiwaddy friends, I'm off this thread. It's not worth the blood pressure jump. 

Negs are there for a reason. I’m backing them up. I’ve asked you for evidence of your claim, you can’t provide it. You’re being as snide as anyone in here the last few days mate. I’m not falling out with you over it, it’s an emotional subject and as for your snide new jihadiwaddy friends comment….. Judging by your recent posts I could easily say enjoy cheering over dead Palestinian children in your IDF hoodie. 

Like Palestinians shit rainbows? Palestinians? Telling…. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You want real facts?

Harvard university today had pro Israel doxing trucks driving around with the details of all students who had signed pro Palestine support petitions.

This included names, address and all analogue and digital contact details, along with photos.

Insidious doesn’t even start to justify it.

Absolute nap that would happen here

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why wouldn’t it have been on purpose if it was fired by the IDF? 

And who doesn’t care how many have died???? 

I don't believe they are deliberately targeting large groups of sheltering civilians, because this servers no military purpose and would be extremely bad politically. When they kill civilians they do it because they don't sufficiently care if they kill them, be it "collateral damage" or simply because the have outdated list of targets, or they need to keep the pressure by hitting something, anything which can be explained away as a legitimate target. It would be very easy for IDF to kill thousands and thousands more if they wanted to, they have the firepower.

On second question and from what is being discussed, it appears most people.

• Thanks 1

I don't believe they are deliberately targeting large groups of sheltering civilians, because this servers no military purpose and would be extremely bad politically. When they kill civilians they do it because they don't sufficiently care if they kill them, be it "collateral damage" or simply because the have outdated list of targets, or they need to keep the pressure by hitting something, anything which can be explained away as a legitimate target. It would be very easy for IDF to kill thousands and thousands more if they wanted to, they have the firepower.

It worries me that you believe what you’ve just posted. 

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Not if they just deny it

There is a big hoopla about the hospital yet that channel 4 clip confirmed they had bombed another hospital the day previous

7 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I actually think this is a disgraceful post and I'm not surprised in the least to see who has given it a trophy. 

22 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I've been more of an observer with this thread with an occasional post, and it's, apart from a few voices, a bit of a sanctuary of sanity among the absolute madness and whitewashing and lies and indifference and lack of humanity to all of this suffering that's out there in the world and this country right now. But, with all respect, I have to say I've  very much had the impression that while you genuinely are attempting neutrality, it isn't quite that. There's an undertone to some posts and 'jihaddiwaddy' is probably quite a good example.

14 minutes ago, SasaS said:

They've dropped 6000 bombs on a tiny piece of land in about a week. That's more than Afghanistan in a year I read, which is about 10000 times the size. 

God only knows what they will do when they go on on the ground. These 'civilians' are human beings who have a right to life. Over half are children. Fucking children.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I actually think this is a disgraceful post and I'm not surprised in the least to see who has given it a trophy. 

Why, you think they sit in the Israeli war room and look for large groups of civilians on the screen so they can kill them?

• Upvote 1

Why, you think they sit in the Israeli war room and look for large groups of civilians on the screen so they can kill them?

I think they fire indiscriminately into Gaza (as Hamas do to a far lesser extent into Israel) and don’t give a fuck who they hit. Just look at the pictures of Gaza now. It’s smashed to pieces. Fuck all precision whatsoever about their attacks.  

Why are they bombing civilians in areas they’ve told them to evacuate to? 

And as for nobody seems to care about the amount dead, you’ve made that up. Of course people care, decent people anyway. This is mass murder. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, etho said:

They've dropped 6000 bombs on a tiny piece of land in about a week. That's more than Afghanistan in a year I read, which is about 10000 times the size. 

God only knows what they will do when they go on on the ground. These 'civilians' are human beings who have a right to life. Over half are children. Fucking children.

They're not children. They're human animals and should be wiped off this planet. According to the Israelis.

They also don't deserve food, water, electric, etc. According to Western governments.

Cunts the lot of them.

Israel aren’t deliberately killing civilians. They try their best to not kill innocents. It’s just that, for a well armed military force with access to the latest technology, they’re really, really shit at not killing civilians. And kids. And journalists. 

Just like they were in the 2008/09 Gaza War, Operation Pillar Of Defence,  The 2014 Gaza War, Operation Defensive Shield…

5 minutes ago, Carradona said:

They're not children. They're human animals and should be wiped off this planet. According to the Israelis.

They also don't deserve food, water, electric, etc. According to Western governments.

Cunts the lot of them.

Monsters. Same as anyone who defends or makes excuses for them.