You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

30 minutes ago, Code said:

Its good for us that they beat Forrest at the weekend, they will not be as desperate now. 

And there should be one pen against them in here, after Forest.

Last time I went to a derby there was 2008. Had free tickets as a mate worked with Moyes and he sorted out tickets whenever I visited home for some blue mates who’d return to the city for a weekend. 

Started in the Black Horse before KO. Blues giving it bifters, especially when the teams were announced - nothing to fear there aye  etc. 

In the stadium in the Main Stand up in the sky near the press box, I was the only red as far as I could tell in the immediate surroundings. It was toxic and vile. I’ve been away so long, the nastiness has ramped up significantly. In short they were vile, grown men screaming complete bullshit throughout. One total he’ll end screaming ‘fuck off yer Norway cunts’ every 3 minutes or so - he was we’ll into his 50’s… 

Torres popped up and put them back in their box with a brace. Lovely

Let’s have more of that tonight. Just get this scum soundly beaten - we won’t hear the end of it otherwise. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Binomial said:

Ali Trent Konate Virgil Endo Mac Szobo Salah Nunez Gakpo

Remember lads to play the game and not the occasion. Save the occasion until after FT, then you can clobber them down the tunnel......no problems with that. 

I mean, they are shit, like, but starting with 10 men is a bit of a pisstake.

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I mean, they are shit, like, but starting with 10 men is a bit of a pisstake.

Ffs. Robbo clearly didn't get the memo. and got himself sent off before we could post the line up. Dressing room fight with Ashley Young.

• Haha 1

The one team I dread losing against more than any other. I don’t hate them nearly as much as the mancs or chelsea but losing to these cunts guarantees months of gloating cunts no matter where we are in the league. I’m clearly scarred from being a teenager in the mid 90s when it felt like we could barely score against the cunts let alone win 

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

1. Clemence.

2. Neal.

6. Hansen.

4. Lawrenson.

3. Kennedy, A.

9. Heighway.

5. Kennedy, R.

8. Souness.

11. McDermott.

7. Dalglish.

10. Johnson.

That team was and is an unfair advantage in any era.

Great times and great memories.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

i always like to see Rush in against the shite to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

That team was and is an unfair advantage in any era.

Great times and great memories.

Pre-Rushie era (just). Superb players and just about the first proper team I remember, could have put Jimmy Case in there really, maybe Sammy Lee too, obviously the bionic carrot as sub.

Not the same game anymore.

Edit: Thinking on, it would have been Thommo alongside Jocky at number 4, Lawro joined and Jimmy Case left.

Either way, superb team.

• Upvote 2

Gakpo is apparently out because his partner has gone into labour.

I absolutely hate this game at the best of times. When we win, it’s up there with the best wins of the season but tonight has the potential to be horrible as fuck.

They’re shite and we’re clearly better than them but out of the three sides at the top, we are the one who looks most likely to throw a stupid result into the mix.

18 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

When the King played I always came away smiling. Finest player I've ever watched, and we have been rather spoilt down the years.

Used to work with a lad from Hale, he said Casey was always pissed in the Child.

I've seen Case loads of times at gigs over the years, although not for a while now (that is probably more to do with me than him). He was always absolutely fucked and surrounded by birds. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I absolutely hate this game at the best of times. When we win, it’s up there with the best wins of the season but tonight has the potential to be horrible as fuck.

They’re shite and we’re clearly better than them but out of the three sides at the top, we are the one who looks most likely to throw a stupid result into the mix.

Looks like Danns will put the icing on the cake then. 

8 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Fuck. Does my head in all this. On the bright side, he wouldn't want the fight this game will be anyway. 

37 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've seen Case loads of times at gigs over the years, although not for a while now (that is probably more to do with me than him). He was always absolutely fucked and surrounded by birds. 

He still played a million times better than me even when pissed.

• Haha 1