You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (H) - Sun 31st Mar 2024 (2:00pm)

Trumo

8 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

De Zerbi tactical masterclass incoming in front of his potential suitors? 

Just our luck that would be.

Ideally, it’s a 6-2 victory.

Allows the title chase to continue and we can stick the boot in on the De Zerbi thread, possibly the Edwards one, too.

Win win, really.

18 hours ago, an tha said:

It seems like ages since that debacle at the toilet.

Bring it fucking on!

As I’m reading this, it dawns on me what utter nonsense we’re going to be told by the pundits and commentary about that match.

Can only hope Drury is at the Etihad, because the monologue he’s been writing for the last two weeks might be the thing that makes me join ISIS.

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

As I’m reading this, it dawns on me what utter nonsense we’re going to be told by the pundits and commentary about that match.

Can only hope Drury is at the Etihad, because the monologue he’s been writing for the last two weeks might be the thing that makes me join ISIS.

A fair point well made.

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

A fair point well made.

Even if we get away from it tomorrow, there’ll be no escaping it in three weeks, in the league game.

Him and Neville talking about it.

The ISIS fighters seem happy with their choice, maybe it won’t be so bad.

3 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Even if we get away from it tomorrow, there’ll be no escaping it in three weeks, in the league game.

Him and Neville talking about it.

The ISIS fighters seem happy with their choice, maybe it won’t be so bad.

I'd rather watch dwayne wrestle the brooklyn brawler than listen to sky harp on about the mancs beating us!

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'd rather watch dwayne wrestle the brooklyn brawler than listen to sky harp on about the mancs beating us!

As bad as Sky are going to be, just wait until you next to have a stream with Tyler on it.

14 hours ago, Kevin D said:

… might be the thing that makes me join ISIS.

Great… another long drawn out affair with idle promises and you’ll still be here next summer telling us you’re bigger then these lads and that they don’t deserve you. 

Big game.

But hopefully they are all big from now on....

No poxy breaks for international bollocks now - just the business end of the season and big games and hopefully saying goodbye and thanks to a club legend and he leads us to another title (and one we can all celebrate properly and oh fucking hell will we if we win it) as his parting gift.