You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

14 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Screenshot_20240308_214327_WhatsApp.jpg

Erm, these are usually "our bus greetings" aren't they? Like opposition usually arrive at the same time but specifically calling it a man city bus meeting is a bit off considering the bellends that chuck stuff.

19 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'd be surprised if we came away with anything other than a loss by at least 3 goals.

And I'm feeling quite chipper today too.

I know this is your Schikt (sp) but what exactly is your reasoning behind them coming to a red hot Anfield and winning by 3 goals because if you've been looking at the league we do happen to be above them and getting a few injured players back as well , I'm really curious as to your thinking. 

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I know this is your Schikt (sp) but what exactly is your reasoning behind them coming to a red hot Anfield and winning by 3 goals because if you've been looking at the league we do happen to be above them and getting a few injured players back as well , I'm really curious as to your thinking. 

Simple. For me they have a much better squad (which they have cheated their way to, and hopefully that will bite them on the arse eventually), we have a much worse injury situation and are currently having to give a lot of young kids a lot of minutes. Not to mention that one of those long term injuries is arguably the best keeper in the world.

Kelleher is a very competent keeper, and the kidd have performed like experienced veterans, but that's been against an underperfoming Chelsea, a struggling Forest, and an unknown quantity in Praha.

And while we eventually battered Praha  we struggled badly against Chelsea and Forest.

Man City are a very different animal. As the season gets to the business end they are like a juggernaut, you struggle to stop them, and apart from De Bruyne this season they are the luckiest bastards on the planet injury wise.

They will have much more ability on the field than us tomorrow, and despite what we've won since 2019 they are much more accomplished and experienced at winning trophies.

This just points to one outcome for me. I hope I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Liverpool and Manchester City will take to the field 2nd & 3rd respectively, since Brentford will already have capitulated. The pressure is on RedMen. Get these beat, and beat well.

Arsenal were 5 points clear after 29 games last season.

There's plenty of time for them to remember they're Arsenal.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Simple. For me they have a much better squad (which they have cheated their way to, and hopefully that will bite them on the arse eventually), we have a much worse injury situation and are currently having to give a lot of young kids a lot of minutes. Not to mention that one of those long term injuries is arguably the best keeper in the world.

Kelleher is a very competent keeper, and the kidd have performed like experienced veterans, but that's been against an underperfoming Chelsea, a struggling Forest, and an unknown quantity in Praha.

And while we eventually battered Praha  we struggled badly against Chelsea and Forest.

Man City are a very different animal. As the season gets to the business end they are like a juggernaut, you struggle to stop them, and apart from De Bruyne this season they are the luckiest bastards on the planet injury wise.

They will have much more ability on the field than us tomorrow, and despite what we've won since 2019 they are much more accomplished and experienced at winning trophies.

This just points to one outcome for me. I hope I'm wrong.

I honestly think you should have a little bit more faith in Jurgen and his coaching ability and his ability to galvanise the squad / team and get  results with whatever team he puts out there , but each to his own it is then 

31 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I haven't seen this posted here. Fucking gobshites. As if they wouldn't stay in Manchester anyway. This will likely give them the crying their bus was attacked on the way into the city. 

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1765727502171873514?t=CbDWeUSrpAKlZ2mwnNQrdg&s=35

"Tomfoolery".

Wonderful word.

I think we will finish 3rd no matter what the result is, so I kind of feel pressure free and optimistic about where me and Klopp are heading too next. He's still got a lot of work to do turning me from a doubter to a believer, so I hope he manages somewhere where he's got the top side and his trophies actually match his abilities because let's face it in the UK he's been fucking robbed blind by these alleged cheating Abu Dhabi bastards.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think we will finish 3rd no matter what the result is, so I kind of feel pressure free and optimistic about where me and Klopp are heading too next. He's still got a lot of work to do turning me from a doubter to a believer, so I hope he manages somewhere where he's got the top side and his trophies actually match his abilities because let's face it in the UK he's been fucking robbed blind by these alleged cheating Abu Dhabi bastards.

IMG_5791.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nunez is on fire. Salah and Dom are back. 

Man up

Nunez is putting up numbers at the moment but the question now is; does he have the #clutchgene?

Needs to tickle the twine in a big game, such as the one tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I haven't seen this posted here. Fucking gobshites. As if they wouldn't stay in Manchester anyway. This will likely give them the crying their bus was attacked on the way into the city. 

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1765727502171873514?t=CbDWeUSrpAKlZ2mwnNQrdg&s=35

I fucking hate them. This is something they definitely do on purpose. Did that coin bullshit ever get resolved because I don't remember seeing it?

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Arsenal were 5 points clear after 29 games last season.

There's plenty of time for them to remember they're Arsenal.

And the season before they were 3 points clear of spurs in the chase for 4th and blew that too. We'll see what set of balls they have after they play city in a few weeks. 

1 hour ago, Smell The Glove said:

I fucking hate them. This is something they definitely do on purpose. Did that coin bullshit ever get resolved because I don't remember seeing it?

I think after the investigation nothing was found. It's just bullshit. Why does it only happen to them?

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

And the season before they were 3 points clear of spurs in the chase for 4th and blew that too. We'll see what set of balls they have after they play city in a few weeks. 

I think after the investigation nothing was found. It's just bullshit. Why does it only happen to them?

So like the spitting one then. They can make a big noise out of these bullshit claims yet ours are just closed without any evidence 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nunez is on fire. Salah and Dom are back. 

Man up