You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

The benefit of City winning the league (if we have now shit the bed) is that nobody will give an actual fuck.

It’ll be forgotten about two days after they do it.

I can do without all the shite if Arsenal win it.

I agree, but let’s stop whining when other teams’ fans don’t want to see us succeed either.

• Upvote 1

If we're not going to win it then it might as well be another tainted title for the cheats. I do feel for Arsenal though when you consider that this is the same Villa team who rested most of their starters less than 2 weeks ago when they faced City.

3 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

Arsenal were always going to throw in this type of performance. Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern knock them out as well. Makes today even more sickening.

This 

People are gonna cry about us not taking not taking our chance, but Arsenal were always going to buckle once the onus was on them. They're Arsenal ffs.

Devoed.

First time my lad has seen us lose at the game.

We simply look like a team who have run out of steam...the warning signs have been there, but we always hope that we can somehow fight through it, but Thurs night I said to my mate that the manner of that defeat and how we looked had all the hallmarks for another defeat following it - and sadly I hate to say I was right.

I am having to keep my lads chin up when i need someone to keep mine up! 

Devoed.