You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

God help us. These deluded cunts will singing that dreadful Geordies song into the nite in their weird echo chamber of a city. Work with a few them. Utterly over the top reaction to any half decent performance. Dan Burn as good a proper defender as your likely to see in the Premier League they claim. Mr Burns has a better turn of pace. 

• Upvote 2

Recorded that match to show the young lad in the morning. 6 minutes into first half injury time Mbappe lost the ball on the edge of Newcastles box and just watched as Dan Burn ran past him. I'll tell the young fella I'll give him a kick him in the balls if he ever behaves like that on a football pitch.

• Upvote 1

They’re a refreshing change for TNT/SKY, from the usual six or so regulars who seem to be in Europe year in, year out.

Also, they have an English manager, the only team in the top 7 who do have and this is a good enough reason for them to go OTT over a decent but unspectacular win over a side of “cheese eating surrender monkeys”.

The knuckledraggers will be in their element tonight.

The 2030 World Cup will be held across six countries in three continents, Fifa has confirmed.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco have been named as the co-hosts, with the opening three matches taking place in Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.

The opening matches in South America are to mark the World Cup's centenary as it will be 100 years since the inaugural tournament in Montevideo.

The decision is set to be ratified at a Fifa congress next year.

Fifa also confirmed only bids from countries from the Asian Football Confederation and the Oceania Football Confederation will be considered for the 2034 finals.

Following that decision, Saudi Arabia announced it would be bidding to host the tournament in 2034 for the first time.

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The 2030 World Cup will be held across six countries in three continents, Fifa has confirmed.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco have been named as the co-hosts, with the opening three matches taking place in Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.

The opening matches in South America are to mark the World Cup's centenary as it will be 100 years since the inaugural tournament in Montevideo.

Fifa also confirmed only bids from countries from the Asian Football Confederation and the Oceania Football Confederation will be considered for the 2034 finals.

Following that decision, Saudi Arabia announced it would be bidding to host the tournament in 2034 for the first time.

This has had some negative responses but Saudi pretty much thought they had this nailed on. The next two world cups will be fucking ace.

FIFA on Wednesday ended its blanket ban on Russian football teams competing in international tournaments, in a decision set to provoke renewed outcry from Ukraine’s Western allies.

The global governing body said it would once again allow Russian youth teams to participate in the men’s and women’s under-17 World Cup tournaments since expelling all Russian teams in February 2022, after the start of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

FIFA’s move follows a similar decision last week from UEFA, European football’s governing body, relating to continental club competitions. That choice triggered a backlash around Europe with several countries saying they won’t play against Russian teams despite UEFA’s ruling.

38 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

FIFA on Wednesday ended its blanket ban on Russian football teams competing in international tournaments, in a decision set to provoke renewed outcry from Ukraine’s Western allies.

The global governing body said it would once again allow Russian youth teams to participate in the men’s and women’s under-17 World Cup tournaments since expelling all Russian teams in February 2022, after the start of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

FIFA’s move follows a similar decision last week from UEFA, European football’s governing body, relating to continental club competitions. That choice triggered a backlash around Europe with several countries saying they won’t play against Russian teams despite UEFA’s ruling.

The Shitness Of Modern Football to the nth

43 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I was aware Alex Scott was gay, don't know who the other one is really.

I didn’t know she was gay. I’d read she’d had a dabble at bumping taco’s, not that it was full time. 

Glynne is a singer. Her song most famous song, Hold My Hand, is used on the Jet2 Holiday adverts. And Jet2 hold music. And inflight at Jet2. 

21 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

For what looked to be the hardest group of the lot this year they are annoyingly looking like they'll make it out with ease, Dortmund and Milan seem to be totally useless.

Milan battered Newcastle at the San Siro but couldn't score. 

Not saying it will happen but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Newcastle finished last

On 04/10/2023 at 22:33, TheHowieLama said:

Although it seems daft, I sort of get the nostalgia around playing the opening match in Uruguay, I don’t get why have Argentina and Paraguay got matches as well?

I actually think the sides who have their opening games in South America will be at a disadvantage - more travelling, time difference, less time to get settled in their training bases etc etc. 

Saudi or Australia in 2034. I think we all know which way that’s going…

I know we’re getting the Euros in 2028 now, England / UK not getting the World Cup since 1966 is farcical. Since 1966, Mexico will have had it 3 times, the USA twice, Argentina twice, Germany twice, Spain twice and the football hotbed of the Middle East twice (Qatar and assuming Saudi get 2034). 

On 04/10/2023 at 22:14, Yoshi City said:

God help us. These deluded cunts will singing that dreadful Geordies song into the nite in their weird echo chamber of a city. Work with a few them. Utterly over the top reaction to any half decent performance. Dan Burn as good a proper defender as your likely to see in the Premier League they claim. Mr Burns has a better turn of pace. 

Seen videos of them singing “4-1 to the Geordie Boys” and throwing beer at PSG supporters in the city after the game. 

Stay classy…

I’ve no issues with them having a decent CL run. They won’t win it and it’ll distract them, they don’t have the biggest squad.