You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And a comments section with loads calling it a witch-hunt. This fucking country. No better in the US either with the Trump fanbase. 

The one I saw was moderated, and every single comment was along those lines. They must be scared of offending their new star columnist.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

If they promised to cut off everyone's legs with a machete, and bum their kids, there would still be a solid 7/8% of the population who would vote for it. 

Said it a million times.

The bootlickers could be living in a ditch,eating their kids to survive and they still be mumbling.. yeah but Labour. 

Even when the questions aren’t that difficult he can’t help but come across as arrogant, superior, and dismissive. 

When the questions ramp up he’s all the above and more.

He’s a product of his upbringing, particularly his schooling. That might not be totally his fault, but this country needs to stop itself being led by people with no ability to connect with the majority of those they pretend to serve. 

Particularly those who are unelected, and are in position by default. 

• Upvote 2

I’ll never have anyone change my mind there’s a pact between those in Cabinet at the time and Johnson to cover each others arses throughout the inquiry - no matter how much they may personally hate each other. 

Otherwise all bets are off and they all drop each other in the shit from a monumental height. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Even when the questions aren’t that difficult he can’t help but come across as arrogant, superior, and dismissive. 

When the questions ramp up he’s all the above and more.

He’s a product of his upbringing, particularly his schooling. That might not be totally his fault, but this country needs to stop itself being led by people with no ability to connect with the majority of those they pretend to serve. 

Particularly those who are unelected, and are in position by default. 

Definitely. You see it a lot.

I was in stitches around the credit crunch era when sky news did a programme about job centres being shit. A lot of wealthy people were losing their jobs, and they had this company director type being interviewed and he was like.

"I went in, and they didn't even help me find a job."

Welcome to the party pal.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Definitely. You see it a lot.

I was in stitches around the credit crunch era when sky news did a programme about job centres being shit. A lot of wealthy people were losing their jobs, and they had this company director type being interviewed and he was like.

"I went in, and they didn't even help me find a job."

Welcome to the party pal.

Tell him to get a bike. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Squirming and getting argumentative here. Is that a syrup by the way? 

I remember working in retail and when you sent an email it instantly appeared on the other person's till. Fella walked in with a ridiculous Irish on and I sent the bird next to me an email "look at that syrup".

She read it, didn't know what that was and shouted " what's a syrup?" to me

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I remember working in retail and when you sent an email it instantly appeared on the other person's till. Fella walked in with a ridiculous Irish on and I sent the bird next to me an email "look at that syrup".

She read it, didn't know what that was and shouted " what's a syrup?" to me

Hahahahahaha 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tj hooker said:

My word he's a bad a liar as the bloated lump of lard was , He's as slippery as an Eel covered in grease .

"I don't recall"

"I didn't see that e-mail"

"I wasn't involved"

He's just dying to say: 

"How dare you question me!"

• Upvote 1