You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Draw 22/23

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Do they really? I don't watch Scottish football outside the odd old firm game, I've never heard that. 

4 hours ago, Mook said:

I've never heard Rangers fans sing God Save The Queen at Ibrox, it's possible that it happens but it's certainly not a sung en masse every other week.

But... but... I read it on Twitter!

If people are tweeting things that aren't true, I just don't know what to believe any more.

• Upvote 1

Wed 7 Sep - Napoli v Liverpool

Tue 13 Sep - Liverpool v Ajax

Tue 4 Oct - Liverpool v Rangers

Wed 12 Oct - Rangers v Liverpool

Wed 26 Oct - Ajax v Liverpool

Tue 1 Nov - Liverpool v Napoli 

Last game at home which is a bonus

4pts from the first two and a chance to wrap it up early if we get minimum 4pts from Rangers(should be 6,but will be tough up there as they'll be right up for it)

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

4pts from the first two and a chance to wrap it up early if we get minimum 4pts from Rangers(should be 6,but will be tough up there as they'll be right up for it)

Can we register a new midfielder before Napoli away or has the squad already been submitted?

Can see that one being a really tough game.

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Seems that UEFA have done a slight re-jig with the order of the last 2 games, as normally we'd play Napoli at home and finish at Ajax, going by previous years. I can't remember now and I've not checked, but last season we started with the home game against Milan and followed it with Atletico away, then the 2 games against Porto. Was our last group game at home to Atletico or away to Milan?

5 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Sorry if it’s been addressed somewhere, but we play Leeds on Sunday and then Napoli on Tuesday ? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Trumo said:

Seems that UEFA have done a slight re-jig with the order of the last 2 games, as normally we'd play Napoli at home and finish at Ajax, going by previous years. I can't remember now and I've not checked, but last season we started with the home game against Milan and followed it with Atletico away, then the 2 games against Porto. Was our last group game at home to Atletico or away to Milan?

I always thought it was1 and 6, 2 and 5, & 3 and 4.

12 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

It looks that way at the moment, but the fixtures were only release late on Friday weren't they? I'm sure that Leeds game on sky will move to Saturday night or something. 

Thanks mate! I’m coming up for that game , it matters a lot to us to book the right plane ….

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, David Keelaghan said:

I'm going to the Leeds game too. Is it even possible to have a Sunday-Tuesday turnaround? It was originally a Sat 3pm kickoff then moved to Sunday. How likely is it that it will be moved again?

Anything is possible these days isn't it? Ffs we were playing in the club world cup and the league cup in the same midweek.