You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

I'm amazed that they're standing in front of an audience and slagging off the last 12 years of Tory misrule and not one journo has picked up on this in the debate. They've voted for every scummy piece of legislation since they've been part of government and yet it looks like it's not their fault.

Absolutely bonkers 

I watched it all last night. Doubt I’ll bother watching any further ‘debates’ between these two, it’s soul destroying (I’ll obviously watch them all). Barring an impactful skeleton in her closet making an appearance, it’s going to be Truss. 

She’s going to be appalling, and it’s on Labour to limit the damage she’s going to wield by upping its game in readiness for the next election. All that matters is getting them out. If that means a coalition, then so be it. 

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I watched it all last night. Doubt I’ll bother watching any further ‘debates’ between these two, it’s soul destroying (I’ll obviously watch them all). Barring an impactful skeleton in her closet making an appearance, it’s going to be Truss. 

She’s going to be appalling, and it’s on Labour to limit the damage she’s going to wield by upping its game in readiness for the next election. All that matters is getting them out. If that means a coalition, then so be it. 

While I realise Starmer has form for going back on his word, has he not explicitly ruled out any kind of coalition?

6 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

While I realise Starmer has form for going back on his word, has he not explicitly ruled out any kind of coalition?

They always do before an election. Behind the scenes, I’m sure he realises this might be the best opportunity for Labour to form any kind of Government.

Perhaps the political landscape will change enough, prior to the next GE, for Labour to win a majority but I’m not holding my breath.