You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

That little cunt never gets injured.

Plays every game.

Has missed 1 game in all comps this season due to suspension.

Missed 2 last season due to suspension.

And 1 season before.

27 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Bizarre, they're not 'back' at all. All they've had is a short run of unconvincing wins, followed by a home defeat to Fulham.

Yep they are back to their normal position, 6th, he's right, last year's improvement was the outlier.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Was about to post that

They're 6th, 8pts from 4th and have a 0 goal difference after 26 games. If they finish 5th and it ends up with a champions league place watch the spin that it's a successful transition sesson

29 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Was about to post that

They're 6th, 8pts from 4th and have a 0 goal difference after 26 games. If they finish 5th and it ends up with a champions league place watch the spin that it's a successful transition sesson

How would they get into the C/ finishing 5th?  Unless City or Arsenal win it.

Just now, Pete said:

How would they get into the C/ finishing 5th?  Unless City or Arsenal win it.

From this year 5th place in the top 2 leagues in Europe get a additional place. At the moment t the Premier league is third in the coefficient scoring but with City,Arsenal in the CL(Arsenal batter Porto at home). Ourselves,Brighton,West Ham in the europa and Villa in the Conference there's a good chance the Premier league moves into a top 2 place. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JustTosh said:

That Tik Tok clip is really embarrassing for Bruno and Man U. Thx to Ten Hag for bringing it to my attention. Probably would've passed me by without it.

Was thinking exactly the same thing. It’s drawn huge attention to it.

4 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Dont think official club channels should be used for bullshit media banther out of other teams players, no matter if its a cunt like fernandez.

I tend to agree with this, leave that shite to Paddy Power and Domino's Pizza.

Having said that, if the mancs are fizzing then I'm not going to get too upset about it on this occasion.

They're mad because this is some unwritten rules shite about not criticizing a fellow professional. In reality, Fernandes is the embarrassment here but Klopp would say the same thing as ten Haag if this was about a Liverpool player.

28 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Dont think official club channels should be used for bullshit media banther out of other teams players, no matter if its a cunt like fernandez.

Funny as it is because it's aimed at Briwn Jenkin, Fulham are bad biffs though, didn't they wear some t-shirts ahead of a game with us around the time of the Super League announcement.

5 hours ago, Lee909 said:

From this year 5th place in the top 2 leagues in Europe get a additional place. At the moment t the Premier league is third in the coefficient scoring but with City,Arsenal in the CL(Arsenal batter Porto at home). Ourselves,Brighton,West Ham in the europa and Villa in the Conference there's a good chance the Premier league moves into a top 2 place. 

Would be hilarious if they finish 5th, and can't get in because their bombing out of Europe dropped England's coefficient. 

This shower are absolute bums. Utter shower of shite.

I think City will drop points to ourselves and Arsenal, but they’ll be 2-0 up early on Sunday against these spineless misfits, and a lot of their fanbase won’t mind as it affects our title hopes.

17 hours ago, El Rojo said:

This shower are absolute bums. Utter shower of shite.

I think City will drop points to ourselves and Arsenal, but they’ll be 2-0 up early on Sunday against these spineless misfits, and a lot of their fanbase won’t mind as it affects our title hopes.

I think they will lose to arsenal but  we have so many injuries that it will be a draw with us. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I reckon Tuchel will be there next season. 

Potter. He can work his Chelsea magic. 

11 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I've not seen any of the game so cannot comment as to whether he's got a point but Goldbridge losing his shot over the City's first is hilarious.

He's moaning about walker when that was complely on Rashford. He felt the slightest bit of contact and hit the deck when in front of Walker running through on goal.

The one he should be pissed at is the Ederson challenge feet first in the box. Makes contact with the ball then goes completely through the player. If that's further up the pitch then it's a free kick and a yellow card.