You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

31 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

So are UEFA facing any kind of sanctions for  this massive fucking mess/cover up 

I'm not holding my breath obviously. 

They are the governing body so it's wise to not hold your breath.

I think the furthest it will go if anywhere will be someone 

losing their job over it but like you I won't be holding my breath either.

If somebody does lose their job it will be some sap being scapegoated, I sincerely doubt that bellend Ceferin will pay any sort of price. Same goes for the disgusting behaviour of the French police and those two French politicians with their lies.

• Upvote 2

On 16/02/2023 at 02:48, Tj hooker said:

So are UEFA facing any kind of sanctions for  this massive fucking mess/cover up 

I'm not holding my breath obviously. 

That unmitigated bent cunt Ceferin is 

standing for re-election in April. Unopposed.

The incompetence and corruption on the gravy train rolls on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Can you provide a rough translation please? 

9 months after the fiasco of the State department France - STILL ANGRY

Before the reunion of last year's finalists of the CL, L'Equipe has met supporters of the reds who are still traumatised from that chaotic evening

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What is the general feeling of French football fans in general to this,not just our own club's fans? Indifference? Anger? Shame?

Anger and resent. French fans have the feeling they are regarded like animals. There are many games when away fans are not allowed to travel.

I’m biased because people know I’m a Liverpool fan, but as far as I can see, people were appalled with what happened, but not surprised. 

My Dad met his local MP, Stewart Andrew on something to do with his house yesterday.

Stewart Andrew is also the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Sport.

Apparently Dad spoke to him at length about Paris and for what it’s worth, the government are meeting their French equivalents next week to discuss the UEFA Report and next steps. 

Nothing might happen like, but that’s the update. 

UEFA to refund Liverpool fans for 2022 Champions League final tickets after dangerous organisational failures in Paris | Football News | Sky Sports

Can't believe they are actually going to pay out ( I am not bothered about refund but will they actually?), thought they'd just accept report and move on.

Refund doesn't justify what they did Cerefin should have been removed from post and others involved both from UEFA and French authorities sacked...

10 minutes ago, Truered said:

UEFA to refund Liverpool fans for 2022 Champions League final tickets after dangerous organisational failures in Paris | Football News | Sky Sports

Can't believe they are actually going to pay out ( I am not bothered about refund but will they actually?), thought they'd just accept report and move on.

Refund doesn't justify what they did Cerefin should have been removed from post and others involved both from UEFA and French authorities sacked...

Why only Liverpool fans? The whole fucking thing was a shambles and loads of people were caught up in it. In fact if it wasn't for the sponsors and TV people, then finally real Madrid coming clean about getting getting caught up in it, they'd have probably got away with brushing it under the carpet. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

2633B319-5061-4C1F-9E53-4C9A6F29E080.jpeg

And journalists. One big difference with the Paris situation is that, for once, the journos got caught up in it and had the same awful experience as the fans. The Sky reporter did a great job, immediately shooting down the lies of UEFA and the French authorities. Social media helped get the truth out, too.

I’m sure the offer will be rejected by the complainants. Proper compensation and some rolling heads should be the minimum response