You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carragher moaning about England fans voicing their opinions is beyond parody. He literally gets paid to moan and criticise. England fans, particularly those who were at the game, have every right to be angry at what happened last night.
"
derek replied: 
If his old club Liverpool players didn’t drop out the results might have been different not that I like Liverpool but if they can come and go when they like then get shot of them.

If his old club Liverpool players didn’t drop out the results might have been different not that I like Liverpool but if they can come and go when they like then get shot of them
"
daniels102 replied: 
They don't want to be in the team anyway, Scousers are not English apparently. Pack up and leave then maybe? Ridiculous watching Trent standing there refusing to sing (or even mime) the national anthem, grow up.

If his old club Liverpool players didn’t drop out the results might have been different not that I like Liverpool but if they can come and go when they like then get shot of them
"
cuppatea replied: 
They just played in a Champions League Final. They played in every competition, they won two of them. Im an arsenal fan and even i find your comment nonsense. They need a break.

They just played in a Champions League Final. They played in every competition, they won two of them. Im an arsenal fan and even i find your comment nonsense. They need a break.
"
derek replied: 
Rubbish they suppose to be athletes none of them never done a days work in their life so I find your comment a bit of a nonsense

They don't want to be in the team anyway, Scousers are not English apparently. Pack up and leave then maybe? Ridiculous watching Trent standing there refusing to sing (or even mime) the national anthem, grow up.
"
Laffmetitsoff replied: 
TAA is nothing but an overrated, cocky scouser who

INTERESTING USERNAME, THIS ONE. I CAN’T BUT HELP FEEL HE’S ALLUDING TO SOMETHING….

"
Blame Someone Else replied: 
Declan Rice played more games than TAA, but because WHU aren't the mighty Liverpool, he gets run into the ground!

AND FINALLY SOME BLOWBACK

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

derek
11:49
to Donnie Darko
"
Carragher moaning about England fans voicing their opinions is beyond parody. He literally gets paid to moan and criticise. England fans, particularly those who were at the game, have every right to be angry at what happened last night.
"
derek replied: 
If his old club Liverpool players didn’t drop out the results might have been different not that I like Liverpool but if they can come and go when they like then get shot of them.

daniels102
12:00
to derek
"
"
daniels102 replied: 

cuppatea
12:10
to derek
"
"
cuppatea replied: 

derek
12:23
to cuppatea
"
"
derek replied: 
Rubbish they suppose to be athletes none of them never done a days work in their life so I find your comment a bit of a nonsense

Laffmetitsoff
12:31
to daniels102
"
"
Laffmetitsoff replied: 
TAA is nothing but an overrated, cocky scouser who

INTERESTING USERNAME, THIS ONE. I CAN’T BUT HELP FEEL HE’S ALLUDING TO SOMETHING….

Blame Someone Else
12:34
to cuppatea
"
"
Blame Someone Else replied: 
Declan Rice played more games than TAA, but because WHU aren't the mighty Liverpool, he gets run into the ground!

AND FINALLY SOME BLOWBACK

•  

34Steve 
    12:34
    to Laffmetitsoff
    "
    TAA is nothing but an overrated, cocky scouser who thinks he's better than he actually is.
    "
    Steve replied: 
    Your bitterness is delicious!! Hahahaha wha a melt

• S

Reply posted by Steve , today at 12:36Steve 
    12:36
    to derek
    "
    "
    Steve replied: 
    Derek the Karen of the male world!! If Liverpool players had have been playing you would have been splatting them anyways!

• L

Reply posted by Liampr, today at 12:39Liampr
    12:39
    to derek
    "
    "
    Liampr replied: 
    Not a single Liverpool player dropped out. He didn't pick Henderson, and TAA played last week.

Don't want to let the truth get in the way of your prejudice though.

29 thumbs up as well - the level of ignorance among England fans is bewildering.

Hope they get battered at the WC.

David Baddiel no Twitter: "The end of this sounds a bit like Donald is  trying to do Harry Enfield's Angry Frank character, shouting at me.  https://t.co/eXDCIl6sqF" / Twitter

...So if that Trent Terence Alexander-Armstrong D'Arby came round to my dear old Nan's 'ouse, right when she was settling dahn with a cuppa tea and a slice of cake to watch that Paul O'Grady bloke holding a one-legged dog an all that, and started shoutin' through her letterbox: ''I 'ate the Queen an' I am actively working towards the complete downfall of capitalism, so there!'  - I'd be round there like a shot, I'd 'ave 'im by the scruff of his pampered soft-skinned neck, and I'd say, 'Oi, Trent, NAAAH!' I admire your bendy-legged dead ball trickery, even if you couldn't hold dahn a right back place in my PUB team, and I suppose your Dad is all right on that Pointless show, but spoiling my dear old Nan's afternoon TV watching is BANG out of order and I must insist you bugger off back up to the North toot-sweet where you bloody well belong!!!'

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I never knew Matt le tissier was now a hero because he's against black lives matter and vaccinations and masks. Amazing how being led by conspiracies means you are awake to the truth.

Matt Le Tossier. What a cunt. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Harry Kane is a boring cunt, who knew?

Screenshot_2022-06-19-20-57-38-46_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Absolute fucking nonsense as I saw the slack jawed cunt say he was a massive fan of Justin Beiber on something or other, he referred to him as the 'Biebs' in said interview and at that point I witnessed the low water mark of stupidity and hold that as my reference point still to this day.

Now he's a fucking liar?

Great stuff.